1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kiara......Love beyond...beyond love...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by rinkisingh2001, Jan 20, 2009.

1. rinkisingh2001

rinkisingh2001 New IL'ite

Hi friends....
    Guess I can trust you guys to help me out with this.....me will be married soon ....but strongly do not believe in the physical aspect of it....know its shocking and my friends jus don't believe me...think me to be some sort of a psycho or somebody who is just shy of it.....but thats not true at all...I might sound selfish...But it is just a viewpoint...I just do not think it to be important enough...there goes the argument that it binds you further together with your hubby....But then why would you depend on something so physical to be reassured if you really love him and if he really loves you?...Are we not being materialistic?...Should 'nt marriages be all about soul and heart?....why give the body so much importance?..Are we not meant for higher goals rather jus satisfying our physical needs? Reproduction was the only reason it was given to us .......why do it for pleasure?.....And why do it for pleasure....when you have love?

2. smitha_123

smitha_123 New IL'ite

Just go with nature. Enjoy ur married life. Have kids. Then u will come to know the pleasure of it.

3. uns

uns New IL'ite

Does your would be also think on the same lines. If he may not think like that then what will you do.

Best is talk about it and find out what he has to say.

4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear Rinki ,

The first thought that struck my mind as I was reading your post was -
    " Glad her parents didnt think on the same lines , atleast she is around us here to write her views today " ! Everytime your parents look at you, they are re-assured about their love for each other. As far as you have love between each other, everything is normal, I agree ! If I feel only kids are the proof of love between parents, I am wrong because what about couples who never had kids or decided to never have them. They are very much in love too. So it is not about just love. It is lust too which every human will have within them for moments in their life. It is a part of human emotions just like fear, pain, joy, sadness etc. Humans need to go through every emotion during their life. No one can be born bold and dies bold. Everyone will have fears too. We also have strength to face it. Now that is another character. So life is about that.. a little bit of this and little bit of that. A Balanced Life it is.

What you said here is nothing selfish ? You didnt mean, you think so and havent told your finace about the thoughts yet or do not intend to tell him till you were married.. Did you ? Then we could say it is selfish. If he agrees to it as well ' just to make you happy ' and go ahead telling you he would be intrested in it once in a while and asks you for a solution, what would you answer ? You dont have to answer me, just give it a thought.

Havent you heard of a saying - God couldnt be everywhere so he created mother. You know we ( Dentists ) used to tweak it and say Doctors instead of mothers !! :) Sometimes holds good too.. :)

Body is about soul and heart, RInki. The way to show you love from your soul was to allow your spouse to touch your body. It shows the integrity in marriage where the man and woman share them only with each other. A way to show bond. You think it is pleasure, it is too. Dont we all want some luxury ? Wouldnt you want a TV ? We had no TV when we were kids, then came Black and WHite when we were in school, then we wanted colour TV when we were in higher grade, as we grew and started earning we bought LCD.. Why ? You think we cannot live without LCDs ? No, it is just a luxury we can afford. Intimacy in a luxury to your body.
    It gets the couple close as they share this ONLY with each other. We cannot share initmacy with anyone other that spouse , isnt ?
    God created us all for a reason.. we attain puberty and become mommies only for a reason. To leave a part of you in this world forever. Now, that is a good thing isnt ? There is nothing selfish about it.. Now who would mind it ?
    From the time of our first cry to ashes, we have few chores to do in life.. school, college, job, marriage, kids, old age and then rest. Ways of nature.. Simple.

I am not hear to convince you at all, Rinki. But had it been my sibling or peer I would have definitely said all of the above. I just gave you my perspective.

WHatever your decision, be very transparent to your fiance for two reasons.. You have no right to decide what he must do just because of love and also so that you would know that if at all he disagrees atleast you can stop this marriage and wait for the right guy to come.

Take good care..

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  5. rinkisingh2001

rinkisingh2001 New IL'ite

Dear Preethi,
    U knw what ....M jus so glad u came my way...u have made me think in a totally different way...its like a bolt....maybe thats what my elder sibling would do ...if i had one....thanks yaar....u are grt...take care...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
  6. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Anytime, Rinki ! Life is about all this !! So, enjoy every moment to your best and give your best too !! :thumbsup

Have an awesome wedding and an even better life !!