Indians in Pune - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Pune' started by Induslady, Mar 20, 2007.

1. malasripad

malasripad Senior IL'ite

Dear all,
    is it o.k to buy a hyundai santro car ? Is it comfortable? We r three at home. I am at pune.
    Mala

2. malasripad

malasripad Senior IL'ite

HELLO,
    I AM Mala here. i am at bhosari, Pune. someone please respond to my mail. i am very eager.

3. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

HI Mala,
    welcome to INDUS LADIES. how r u? hows ur son and family? I hope you'll enjoy your time in IL.
    my son will also go to jr K.g from the coming june. he'll be 4 in this jan .i'm currently very busy home manager and taking care of very very naughty kid who loves to be in outside always.

is ur son naughty ? what are your hobbies? how'll you spend your time?

regards,
    harini:cheers

4. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi roopa, sandhya,

gals r u there ? happy makrasankranthi. whats up the plan of Indus ladies meet? roopa pm me ....
    regards,
    harini

5. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi roopa, sandhya,

ladies r u there ? happy makrasankranthi.:) whats up the plan of Indus ladies meet:coffee? roopa pm me ....
    regards,
    harini

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  6. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey Mala, a very warm welcome to IL and to Pune.

Hope you have a great b'day party for your son and DH. A very Happy Birthday to both of them.

Keep popping in here and share all to your hearts content and also gain some good insight and inputs from our IL friends n family.

Roopa.

7. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Mala,

In the small car segment i am sure that the Santo is really good as one of our uncles also has it. Its quite spacious too inside.

Roopa.

8. malasripad

malasripad Senior IL'ite

dear harini and all,
    thanks for the response.
    yes, my son is very very very very NAUGHTY but very smart. he is a little Scientist. he is having interest in everything we do. he is interested in cooking, gardening, electrical works, drawing, painting, house keeping, but not that much interested in watching T.V. i have to force him to sit him one place. he is HYPER ACTIVE. that's it. he resembles his Grand mother. very fair and beautiful. i like my mother in law. she is at chennai.
    today he is not well. now the winter is almost getting over. i feel very little cold in pune.:shaking:
    actually this is my husband's office Laptop. only on sundays or saturdays i can use this. so i may check once in a week whether i have mails or not.

and more to share but i have to go now.

bye.
    mala.

9. seema72

seema72 New IL'ite

Hi to all Ilites from pune.
    I am Sima . I stayed in Pune for 7 yrs and I have my apartment in Aundh.I worked as a teacher in Vidya valley School Pashan.
    At present I am in China as my husband has been posted here.
    Pune is a lovely place and whoever has stayed in Pune can never forget it. I really miss FC road,JM road and all my wonderful friends there.
    My son was in Bishop school Camp and he too misses Pune a lot.
    Hope to go back someday.Although I have heard Pune has become very congested .
    I would like to make friends ,so do reply.:cheers

10. geetanjali

geetanjali New IL'ite

Hi shalini , I m also north indian ,right now living in abu-dhabi .May be in future we will settle in pune ,thats why purchased a flat overthier,so coming there for 1 month in july.It will be great to be friends,i hav two kids daughter 6 n son 4.bye