Indian Ladies in Sharjah - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Sharjah' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. dipti07

dipti07 Senior IL'ite

Hey Manjiri,

Do you make tilgul ladu or can we purchase it here?

2. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

hai

hellow
    iam dorathy .iam happy 2 be a member in indus ladies.i have a kid 3yrs old iam trying 2 put him in a school. i was working in india as a hr.sec teacher.at present iam at home.iam planning 2 search 4 a job can any one tell me what r the certificates i have 2 attest before trying for a job. my qualification is M.Sc.,M.phil.,B.Ed in zoology i also have my ms office certificate.
    with regards
    dorathy

3. manjiri

manjiri New IL'ite

hello!
    i already bought from ADIL
    what about u?
    where do u stay in dubai?

HAPPY SANKARANTI !

4. dharathi

dharathi Junior IL'ite

hai

hai friends iam dorathy living in shj i wish u all a very happy pongal
    :)
    regards
    dorathy.

5. sajithasajith

sajithasajith New IL'ite

Hi Janani
    The anxiety you are feeling is quite normal. I used to feel the same. Well, my son started walking when he was 1 yr old. By walking I dont mean u know getting up and walking. He kept his first steps at that time, and then developed slowly. By 1 and half years, he was able to do it well. But it depends on each children.........Anyways if she is active in all other ways, then nothing to worry. You can sit in front of her and keep calling her so that she tries to come to you , this way they get to develop faster.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  6. Bindu Thomas

Bindu Thomas Senior IL'ite

Hi Janani,
    Sajitha ia right. As u already know each child develops at his/her own pace. The general understanding is that by 3 months kids are able to roll over and lie on their chest, 6-7 months they start crawling, 9-10 months they sit, around 1 year they start walking unsupported ( though they may try to stand up and walk with support before this time)... and so on... The only time to be concerned is if they show no signs of walking/ attept to want to walk by15-16 months... even then it is mainly about additional exercise, oil massage, etc.. to the legs and if there are no medical reasons they would walk.. when they are confident...

Both me & my husband are dentists and we have 3 children...surpricingly all our 3 children got their first tooth between 10-11 months (when the first tooth is expected around 6 months!!!) My aunt jokes that the teeth are afraid of the parents!!!:)

So do not worry ... she sounds like she is right on track so... just enjoy her growing up....:thumbsup

7. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Re: hai

Hi

you have to attest all your certificates for them to be valid here.

8. smitasrane

smitasrane New IL'ite

Hi Manjiri
    :) Happy Sankrant
    How r u .I am also homemaker

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  9. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai janani
    why r u confusing? c now ur daughter is trying to crawl.even my charvi try this but c can't so that time only c starts to put the finger she get anger when c is not able to balance.Big Laughso c tried lot then only c used to go like 4leg within a month c stand in walker, c used 2 go fast in walker in my hall. try walker from now.u can go to this link www.babycentre.com go to the page milestones for babies calander is there.tc bye
    regards
    hema

10. deejan

deejan Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends

Thanx for all ur suggessions, hopefully I keep my fingers crossed and wait patiently for my little one to start walking.

Janani:thumbsup