1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Case of the Curious Pimple

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS,

so wonderful to have u here.Yes two ladies can have different meanings of beauty, true.

Well to have a heart of gold, and be good looking too, dont u think there will be riots among the menfolk, to woo her.Big LaughSomething or the other is always amiss everywhere, i suppose.

thanks for the visit and the lovely comment.Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear AC,

You name brings a chill in the already cold Jaipur, u know Big Laugh
    Well i can only write when i drink tea, and think blogs wheni drink whiskey.
    So tea is necesary too for me.I have a diary with me always, and when at night i am drinking and watching TV, an idea crosses me, and i write it down inthe diary, and the tea makes me develop it later in the day.HAHA

Thanks fior the visit.Regards.kamal

3. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalbhai:

You asked a question and wanted some of us to answer. I asked myself what answer can I give? And then the greatest bard of all time whispered these lines to me:

Yet I'll not shed her blood;
    Nor scar that whiter skin of hers than snow,
    And smooth as monumental alabaster.

That was Othello preparing himself to strangle Desdemona to death. He for one appeared to be impressed by the absence of pimples. Of course, Desdemona was not obese either, or so I suppose. One can't be too sure about this from the text of the play. But, quite surely, an obese Air India hostess wouldn't be chosen to play this role.

Nice piece friend. :)

oj

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  4. humerarouf

humerarouf Senior IL'ite

dear kamalji,
    So the poor air-hostesses have finally arrived under your microscope.
    Pimples or not i always admire the way they smile at so many thousand feet, i honestly cannot.
    Regards
    Humera

5. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Your kind of post on pimples gave me an interesting read.

So, you overcame your boredom in flight chatting with the hosetess. Personally I feel, flights are really hell, excepting a short one.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

dear Balaji,

HAHA.That was a good one.I was just joking really.And the girls that drink are more interesting, as u have pointed out, the likes of Helen,Shashikala(remember her song, Sheeshe se Pee ya paimana se Pee, from Phool Aur Patthar) is one of my favourites.

Yes i agree, good Girls also drink.Big Laugh

thanks for pointing that out.HAHA

Regards.

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Devika,

Unfortunately i dont have pimples,but am dieing to have a few.Then i would proclaim tot he world that i am a Teen, as only teens have pimples.
    Or do elderly people have too, i am not sure of this medical aspect.Big Laugh

Well, business is moer important than a girl,Devika, and i booked damn good orders and profits on that trip, so i would tell her,next year u tell me the flight u are in, and i will take that.HAHA

And that is a good one, that knocking off weight knocks out some diseases too.Well put.Now i must do some thinking to knock off some weight, though i am fine as of now.HAHA

Thanks.kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

dear Jaya,

I am a naughty old man,am i not ? At the age when i will soon be a grandfather, i talk ofpretty airhostesses and their pimples.What to do, i feel like a 30 year old always, so my thoughts are like that.Big Laugh

Well she was consious of the pimple , not me, i dont notice much in the make up of ladies, that ios why wife and daughter too ask me, how do i look today, i say just as u did yesterday.Many things are not important to me, specially looks.I look for a good conversation, that is all.

Well to kill time, i had to do something, and this art of mine of reverse handwriting surely impresses people, and breaks the ice with strangers.

Thanks for thelovely FB, hands too cold here in jaipur so many mistakes in my writing, forgive me for that.

Regards.kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

Yes for this role, i doubt if anyone willbe ready, obese or otherwise.
    Man u have read so much, i have not heard these lines before.

Next birth, i will surely try to catch up with all this, and i am sure these books will bne around for me to read then.

Little bit i remember about Shakeshpere, he is just one fellow among the many i liked the most.Some of his words are just too good.A few examples

A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet

Beauty is skin deep

So much meaning and depth in these.And his merchant of venice, where the shylock wants his pound of flesh,

And Comedy of errors was one hell of a comedy.Made into Angoor the movie.Super Duper.

Thanks man for the lovely FB, reagerds.kamal

10. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Kamalji, the good girls only drink...the others are tagged "BEHENJIs":hide:

A pimpled airhostess with a warm smile is more preferred to a clear skinned airhostess with a long face.

We have seen people guzzle down booze as if there is no tomorrow as far as booze is concerned...and then to see thier wierd actions sometimes is fun but most of the times annoying. AND if they throw up...thats the last straw as the whole flight starts stinking.