1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Shed your worries...

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by ramyav_cse, Jan 7, 2009.

1. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I happened to read most of your stories here and I truely emphathize with you!! I really understand what it must be to deal with in-laws/spouse and the various other issues that life might impose...Well neither am I problem less...I do have my share of it and used to feel low until recently...I myself am jobless, hv a list of health related issues and do have my own share of issues with in-laws(they hv decided to stay with us in the later part of the year)...but now Im made to think who is problemless...God has given us all the problems only because he knows that we are capable of handling them...just think of the lady in Somalia who has to run 4 miles juz to feed her baby so that it could live 1 more day...do we really have problems?? Think about it powerful women...

2. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

Wow that was one quick cheering up lady, i appreciate ur initative to come and cheer all those here having tough times. UR example on the lady from Somalia is real eye opener.... if at all we all start thinking this way , there won't be any depression,sadness and no untoward incidence.

Good Job Dearie !!!!

Vaidehi

3. harini01

harini01 New IL'ite

Hey Ramya...

Liked your post. If everybody thinks the way you have posted, there won't be any problems :)

Live each day as if it's your last! There's no day but today to do what you want. :thumbsup This is what I have learned from my past experiences.

:) Harini :)

4. Mihika

Mihika New IL'ite

Thanks
    You are right!!! we must always think positive instead of obsessing over our problems.. but sometimes that is diffucult to do :(
    Regards
    Mihika