1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vlcc

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by arinuw, Oct 30, 2007.

1. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

Re: VLCC centres in/around Anna Nagar

Hi the VLCC centre which was in anna nagar was shifted to poonamalee high road....just next to Pachaiappa college..on the same side of the college...when you travel from anna nagar thru aminjikarai its before pachaiappa college...you can find it easily cos of all the photos on the wall exterior...

kavi

2. SharanyaD

SharanyaD Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kavi thanks for the information.... I would try out that.... I would like to know whether any VLCC centres are available near Anna Nagar east or Muggaipar... Please let me know if u know....

3. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

No there are no centres in anna nagar east or mogappair,the 1 near anna nagar rountana has been shifted to poonamalee high road.

kavi

4. SharanyaD

SharanyaD Bronze IL'ite

Oh k .... Thanks for the information Kavi...

5. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I was googling on VLCC as there are so many advts from them these days which says "BIGGER THE WAIST, BIGGER THE DISCOUNT".
    I'd like to know if this is useful for my hus who at present can't find time for exercise or a healthy lifestyle. daily 2+2 hrs driving, 8hrs work, sedentary lifestyle etc has affected his health to a great extent.
    Confused about how to go ahead and change his lifestyle and thus improve health. any suggestions?

Reshmi

6. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

dear

i wouldn't recommend vlcc at all, i joined the auh branch in december. for one thing, it's very expensive. second, you have to exercise and be on a strict diet as they recommend to you. but think of it..if you are able to exercise daily and stick to a strict diet, then you wil naturally lose weight. y to go to vlcc at all??

i lost 2 kg in 2 weeks or so, i think everyone would lose 2 kg in 2 weeks if you stick to strict diet and exercise. from my experience, it's not really worth a try.

i think it's important to stick to healthy eating habits, i can understand the 'not having time' for exercise. i am facing the same prob. 'cos get up in the morning, prepare breakfast and lunch then rush to office, drop child in school then you work till evening, then drive back and kids and homestuff, by then it's late evening and you are exhausted. what i do now is wake up a little earlier than usual, and then exercise way early in the morning. and then in the evening i do some mat exercise for 15-20 mints. and then avoid junk food as much as you can. try and have more salads, i have salads and may be fish for lunch but no rice. mornings brown bread. in between you have fruits.

it will take a while to lose weight but at least you lose weight healthy. slow and steady wins the race, so go ahead and alter his food habits. try and pack home made food for his office, let him start his lunch and dinner with salads and dont' use oil while you cook. like for say, sambar, you can add all the veggies and the masala but dont' season it. and it doesn't taste bad at all. just try. am sure you will see a difference eventually.

all the best dear...

7. PKaur88

PKaur88 New IL'ite

i have heard it is good from a few people, but i suppose it also depends on an individual too, as some people dont loose the weight they want to!

8. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

thanx mini for dropping in. congrats to you for losing 2kgs.
    toughest part is to get rid of my DH's laziness. and the worst part is that 'he is overweight' and 'myself underweight'!!!

9. sweetswat

sweetswat New IL'ite

vibes/vlcc/anoos/other..which is better...in terms of result as well as cost

:hiyaFriends,

I want to loose 25kgs. I want to know which is the best option to go for..vibes/vlcc or any other...are they worth to give a try... I stay in Kolkata.
    Please tell me the cost too..and the duration as well...
    Thanks in advance.

10. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

hey friends can anyone give me vlcc address in hyderabad...........
    one of my cousin wants to join she is 43-45 yrs age with100kgs wt....so please tell me the details and add.s or phone no...
    thanks in advance...