Ind - Pak Series

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mamtha, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Mamtha

Mamtha New IL'ite

Hello Friends... Less than a year old to US and i miss watching cricket.. I was back in India when India played pakistan in pakistan and now they are playing in India and i do not get to watch it. I heard that dishnetwork shows it live anyone with more details on this.. Please help.. I miss the game and specially when it is with pakistan.

Regards... Mamtha :p

2. Simran

Simran New IL'ite

Mamtha, You need to subscribe to dishnet you get many indian channels too. Cricket is a pay-per-view channel and hence the price to watch comes as a package depending on the team the rates differ. For this series the pacakage is $250.00. The dish must have to be setup facing South East or South West depending on if you have an ordinary dish or a super dish. There are lot of fundas involved in this process. I learned all because of my husband medaling with this all time. You can just subscribe to dishnetwork and sign up an contract for one year minimum to get the dish for free. If you need some specific details let me know. Hope this helps you out.

It is really good to see Indian Girls invloved in sports. I am a big sports fan too. I love all kind of sports. Now that you are in US and you do not get to watch cricket all time. It is better for you get hooked up to Basketball, American Football, Baseball and other American sports. :lol: