Indians in Pune - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Pune' started by Induslady, Mar 20, 2007.

1. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Sandhya,

You and Harini are at the other end of pune and Radha rani and i are at the opp. ends..KN and VN.

Are you working full time or as a freelancer??

LEts float ideas on date, time and venue and move forward from there. We have the option of next weekend. Later, its festive time and people may have their own plans. Or we can decide some time in Jan.

Just my thoughts.

2. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi roopa,sandhya,
    how r u? yes we can meet on jan during sankranthi time. when and how will we do that?
    by the way wat s KN and VN in ur text?,roopa.
    take care
    harini

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  3. sandhyamandore

sandhyamandore New IL'ite

Hi Harini

It will be good idea to meet sometime in Jan as I am going out of station for ten days. I am not freelancer full time. I work with Indiacom Yellow pages full time. I am MBA Marketing. Designing I do in my spare time. Mainly as hobby.

Can we have every ones phone no's so that we can talk to each other.
    Mine is 98230 47944.

Hope to hear from all of you

love
    Sandhya

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Harini / Sandhya,

Jan seems good.

KN n VN is kalyani nagar, viman nagar.

Sandhya its not advisable to give email and phone nos. here. As anyone can misuse it. Would suggest you remove your number by editing the post, or the moderators will do it for you.

Best is to reach 50 posts ASAP, so you can PM the others. Harini has crossed 50, i am well past it too.

Sandhya, since you are working full time, what is a good day for you to meet. I am sure weekends will be convenient for you or can you spare couple of hrs during lunch time. Where is your office?? Do you work on sat or are you off.

Radha rani too is working, so i am sure she too will be free on weekends.

Once we decide the date and venue we can start sending PM to other members incase they are interested to join.

10th Jan is a sat.

5. sandhyamandore

sandhyamandore New IL'ite

I can spare some time on which ever day you all decide.It's not a problem to get out for couple of hours. So do let me know.

Love
    Sandhya

6. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi roopa, sandhya, radha,
    its nice to meet u all on jan 10.i may be in out of station after 25 jan for a week. let me know the convenience of others too.i'm so excited to meet Ils.:cheers.
    :idontgetit: by the way i'm not getting any mails from indus ladies if any one responds to my post. i checked my email to unblock if it had been so. but its not blocked too. i 've to check il to see the replies. what should i do ladies for this problem?:help
    warm regards,
    harini
    :thumbsup

7. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Harini,

Even i am seeing that there are no mails like earlier....so i suppose this facility has been stopped.

10th i am out during that weekend too. Is it possible to meet on a week day. So far its only the 3 of us who has responded i.e you, me and Sandhya.

Sandhya can make it for a couple of hrs during the weekdays too. So we can meet either this week or next week. We can decide on the time and venue after we fix the date.

Puneites please wake up.

Roopa.

8. harinivijay

harinivijay New IL'ite

hi roopa, sandhya ,radha
    happy new year 2009 . can we meet on this friday 9thjan afternoon(i'll be free-- i will come to meet u all with my son )or in the morning 9 to11 (since my son is going to school on that time ,i've to be back by 11am to pick him up ).
    tell me ur convenience and the venue.
    bye
    harini

9. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Hi Bhairavee,
    You are in Pune dear its not the place to get bored. You have so many things to do. If you have time go around in some park nearby or go for shopping. If you like cooking there are so many cookery and hobby classes around. Cheers enjoy.

10. malasripad

malasripad Senior IL'ite

DEAR ALL, :hiya
    I AM MALA HERE. I STAY HERE IN BHOSARI (PUNE). 6 MONTHS BACK WE BOUGHT THIS 2BHK FLAT. WE ARE SETTLED FINALLY. I CAME HERE (PUNE) AFTER MY MARRIAGE IN 2001 AND WERE STAYING IN CHINCHWAD. AND THEN WE MOVED TO MUMBAI FOR TWO YEARS ONLY AND WE CAME BACK TO PUNE.
    I REALLY LOVE MY PUNE. ACTUALLY I AM A TAMILIAN. I MISS MY HOME PLACE CHENNAI.
    NOW I AM TRYING TO LEARN MARATHI . I FEEL VERY BORED AT HOME. MY SON IS GOING TO JR.KG (L.K.G) HERE AT BHOSARI. ON MARCH 6TH WE R PLANNING TO CELEBRATE HIS 5TH B'DAY IN A GRAND MANNER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME TO CUT A CAKE AND INVITE OTHERS TO CELEBRATE. U KNOW ONETHING? MY HUSBAND'S B'DAY IS ALSO ON THE SAME DATE. REALLY THIS IS VERY NICE. I FEEL SO. :)
    :birthday:birthday

I INVITE U ALL TO GIVE UR GREETINGS TO THEM.
    :thankyou2::party