1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

question on oral......

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by kalps222, Dec 18, 2008.

1. kalps222

kalps222 New IL'ite

hi
    i know this topic has been discussed so many times in this form, but one quick clarification as far as healths is concerned during oral sex...do you use condom when doing oral with your husband or no...i always use it...but my friend told me,she does it without a condom..,is it healthy...also, do we need to use condoms or any creams,when getting oral sex..please suggest..
    if its something you find disgusting to discuss, please let me know and i will remove my post

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008

2. smitha123

smitha123 New IL'ite

I think its upto the individual. I don't do oral to hubby with or without condom.
    its not about the cleanliness, but never felt comfortable. I think you can have it without condom if you are comfortable and he is clean. no health problem i think.

my hus always give oral to me. but never used any cream. so far no health issues. i always clean it before we make out.

3. dhivya rangarajan

dhivya rangarajan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kalps,

First of all, there is nothing disgusting about the issue you are discussing here.. so, don't feel bad! And oral sex is a part of sex, so nothing wrong with it too, unless both are 100% comfortable with it!!

Both of us indulge in oral sex. And we don't use any condom during that. The condom has a lucrative, which is a chemical, so i guess, you can avoid it while giving oral to him dear. Avoiding condom is more healthier than using it during oral.

1 person likes this.
  4. jasminerule

jasminerule Junior IL'ite

There's no need to use condom during oral between two partners, assume that you have only 1 husband :). There's also a false belief that having oral sex will be harmful to your health etc....Let me tell you that we have been doing it for 7 years and so far no problem, any doctor can tell you that.
    One thing, make sure having Pap smear yearly with your OB/GYN to make sure that you do not have any infection, then you will be fine.

5. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

It depends on the individual. Might be a clean shave (sic) and some deodorant or moisturizer would be apt. Condom companies do offer a variety of flavours.. But I guess it all the more important for the couple to feel comfortable. After all intomacy is not a war, but a game where both should win..Considering those moral issues like ****, voyeur One should visit temples around any region to find out what poses they offer. Variety is spicew of life. And good some woman discusses this and I as a male would add to this dialogue.:thumbsup

6. blissful

blissful Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kalps222,

It's ok to give oral sex without condoms with a known and trusted partner. Also it's more pleasurable for the male without a condom. There is also no need to use any cream or condom with getting oral sex, once again, with a know and trusted partner.

Just make sure the area in both cases is well washed before and after the act. Also trimming pubic hair helps.

1 person likes this.
  7. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Oral sex is associated with increased incidence of oral cancer according to recent reports due to HPV, HPV most often undiagnosed and asymtomatic especially in men. In young women in late 30s to 40s non smokers, non tobacco chewers oral sex may be responsible for oral cancers, young girls are advised to get vaccinated for HPV infection to prevent cervical and oral cancer.