How safe is the abortion

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Suneetha712, Oct 31, 2008.

1. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Reading all the replies, I think Suneetha has finally decided not to share her decision with us.

2. Suneetha712

Suneetha712 New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

Thank a lot for all of your replys. I think I made a right choice after listening to all of you. This forum was great helpful for me to decide.

Thanks a lot again for everybody

3. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

What was the decision finally??

4. solonacea

solonacea New IL'ite

Hi suneetha....

Its totally yours n yr hubby decision

i totally agree with dubby n traveller

We are here to guide sumbdy not impose our views on anybody in confused state

Do tell us wat hav u decided

Bst o luk

Gunjan

5. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Hi suneetha,

not to hurt you.. i know it is tough for you to handle.. But how did you think you had the right to kill a life that is growing inside you? you should have thought about this before. but now it is not about you.. you may have lacks of problems around you. but i do not think that you should Abort an innocent kid that is growing inside you.:evil:

6. dubbi

dubbi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Moderator

Can you not close this thread. It seems to go and on in all directions with judgemental opinion and grave words She has made her decision and lets be mature to wish her the best and let her keep it to herself. If she wanted to share this private thing with us she would have by now. No offense to anybody. I am finding it heart breaking to read a lot of insensitive comments. There is a way of conveying a message whatever that may be in a manner which is palatable.

Suneetha I suggest you stop reading this thread and I am sure you made the right decision and all the best in you life.

Deepa

7. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

cmon ladies, give her a break...!!
    Its after all her life and she has all the rights to shape it the way she wants to.I am obviously against abortion at any cost,and would probably advise anybody against it.But then lets not be harsh to suneetha with our words..She came here to get a friendly advise at a time when she was under stress , and i guess we scared her away?
    Suneetha, if i were you, i wouldnt have gone for abortion.. but then thats me...Me and my husband used contraceptives for 2 yrs, and only now that i think i am in a position to start a family, i am off contraceptives.but then that has been me.
    All i can say is, incase u decide to keep a baby, give her your 100 % .If u think u cant at this stage, for watever reason, its better not to go for one..
    A very young friend of mine has undergone abortion, she broke off with her boyfriend at a tender age and realised she was pregnant.Out of no choice and ignorance , she had to undergo medical termination without any complications and totally safe.She is absolutely fine now.But then that was an odd case..she wasnt married then.Yours is a different case altogether
    Again please everyone, i am not encouraging anybody here for abortion... just trying to clear some air!
    Suneetha, at the end of the day the decision is all yours, but as a woman, i feel, the greatest pleasure for a woman is when she holds the little one in her arms the first time, the world seems to be at her feet!!!
    Take care!
    Poonam