Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dheepu81

dheepu81 New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi I'm Dheepa, I have been a silent reader of this gr8 forum....for months. I really like the suggestions and activities of this group, I'm glad I found one. To say about me, I am originally from Trichy, India. I did my UG in speech/language pathology and audiology in Chennai and My PG in Speech /language pathology in Mysore. I'm happily married and currently in Fremont, California. I was a homemaker for a while then, I work as a Speech Language pathologist in the public schools.

I like to watch movies, listen to music....I have a passion towards arts and crafts..I njoy reading also....

I wish the forum a more success in its activities.
    Dheepa

2. chitkan

chitkan New IL'ite

Hi Folks...

Born and brought up in bangalore... Come from a nuclear family which exists of my mom and sis & bro in law.. Am a Psychology graduate, Interests are varied but Books and Music top the list.. Have very unusual interests for a single woman.. Am an active egg donor, also help in placement of surrogate mothers (doing my part in helping couples create a family of their own)... Love beautiful houses so do real estate (which is my bread & butter).. love making friends... baking cakes... watching movies ... reading crime thrillers.. watching the rain with a hot cup of coffee.... curling up with a interesting book, love the smell of the wet mud after the rain.. listening to old songs with all lights switched off... long drives (in the drizzle if possible).. am a romantic but when it comes right down to it, tooo practical... usually hate talking about myself, prefer to listen to others talk..

And to those who are a regular here... am Sunkan's second daughter....

Hope to have a wonderful relationship with you... all the best... chitra

3. samshra

samshra New IL'ite

who am I

:) I am sandhya a married graduate lady and a mother of 2 lovely kids. I am from Secunderabad. AP. Ours is a small family. My husband is very understanding. When we both go out for job my children will be missing us. They miss me more. So I am planning to do job home based. For that I am doing medical transcription course from home. My tutor says after completion of the course I can do the job from home and start earnings too.

So pl. Wish me best of luck and bless me that I complete my course and do the job from home playing with my kids. :2thumbsup:

If any Home MTs are there plese guide me.

:thankyou2::wave

4. samshra

samshra New IL'ite

Re: who am I

Hai dear friends,
    :) I am sandhya a married graduate lady and a mother of 2 lovely kids. I am from Secunderabad. AP. Ours is a small family. My husband is very understanding. When we both go out for job my children will be missing us. They miss me more. So I am planning to do job home based. For that I am doing medical transcription course from home. My tutor says after completion of the course I can do the job from home and start earnings too.

So pl. Wish me best of luck and bless me that I complete my course and do the job from home playing with my kids. :2thumbsup:

If any Home MTs are there plese guide me
    [/QUOTE]
    . Since I am an arts graduate I am scare that I may not do it. If at all any CD are available in which the anotamy should be explained with audio will be much helpful so that I can know the pronunciation and understand well. Pl let me know.

:thankyou2::wave

5. hemaravi

hemaravi New IL'ite

Re: who am I

Hi

Iam Hema I need more details about MT Pl tell me whether u r going to full day class or part time & duration of the course, give me details

6. sriya

sriya New IL'ite

Hi, i am sriya here, born and brought up in chennai and living in Bangalore.I work for a media company.Married and have a 11months old baby girl.

My hobbies are cooking and surfing for new recipes for learing.

7. balasri

balasri New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I - My Unknown Side - Unleashed..

Hi All, Me too new to Doha from Chennai. Looking forward for friends.
    I believe God will give good friends thru this forum. I tried to post private message to Preeti, but her message space has exceeded the quota. She needs to clear some !..I am married and have two leos (both boys) . The little one next to me says that he too needs friends here ..
    Hoping to have great time. :wave

Best Wishes
    BalaSri

8. jani

jani New IL'ite

I'm Dhana Working woman:bangcomp: , married and have daughter....:wave Wish the ladies out here a real great days ahead.:2thumbsup:

Cheers
    Dhana

9. migeka

migeka New IL'ite

Re: About me

hai farida,
    very intersting profile.loved to read it. may god bless u with lots of happiness and be happy always like this. iam radhika sreeram joined just today in induslady.... hope we will meet again. bye

10. migeka

migeka New IL'ite

about myself

hai
    iam radhika sreeram, joined indus lady just today hope to gather new informations about many things. born in DElhi, brought up in Erode and residing in chennai. working as environemental scientist in a Pvt concern after pHD in anna university. hope to have fune
    regards
    rad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.