santoshi ma puja related posts

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lmani, Mar 31, 2008.

1. MrignayniBansal

MrignayniBansal Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Jai mata Di!!!
    More about Santoshi mata pooja.
    We do fast of Santoshi maa for 16 weeks.
    It is done every friday.
    Usually prasad of Pooja is made of chana,Jaggery and banana
    YOu have to read Santoshi mata vrat katha.
    And moreover you will require Santoshi maa photo also.You can take printout also if you are not getting it into market.

2. krishnee

krishnee New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

I started Maa Santoshi puja, I passed 8 weeks following all rules but last friday I spent money to buy something in the store. What I knew about this puja is I should not eat " katta" and shouls not give money to any one on this day. Can you please explain/write to me that what exactly to follow in this puja. Sould I continue this puja or stop and re-start again? I wanted to d opuja for 16 weeks. I am new to this puja I googles and read and asked few friends and started. So if you know some info please post it. It would be a great help.
    Thanks

Krishnee

3. krishnee

krishnee New IL'ite

Hi Dear,

I started Maa Santoshi puja, I passed 8 weeks following all rules but last friday I spent money to buy something in the store. What I knew about this puja is I should not eat " katta" and shouls not give money to any one on this day. Can you please explain/write to me that what exactly to follow in this puja. Sould I continue this puja or stop and re-start again? I wanted to d opuja for 16 weeks. I am new to this puja I [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]googles[/COLOR][/COLOR] and read and asked few [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]friends[/COLOR][/COLOR] and started. So if you know some info please [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]post [COLOR=green! important]it[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. It would be a great help.
    Thanks

Krishnee

4. sagiaditi

sagiaditi New IL'ite

hello there,

Please share some experiences if your prayers have ever answered...i need some motivation...

thanks and Regards

5. bbbhargavi

bbbhargavi New IL'ite

Hi Krishnee,

I guess spending money is not a prob, because you are buying something which means you do have something in exchange. Vrat rule is NOT to give Dakshina and spending money is not Dakshina is it ?
    Anyways please consult seniors.

Thanks and Regards.

6. bbbhargavi

bbbhargavi New IL'ite

Can someone tell me if we can give a break for a week in between and continue from the next week, if at all we happen to be out of station or due to any other reason that we cannot perform puja??

Thanks and Regards.

7. vgetin

vgetin New IL'ite

thanks sreejag for sharing details of santhoshi maa vrat