1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies from Chicago - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. deeyash

deeyash New IL'ite

Hi Roopini

How are you? I stay in Mundelein, not very far from schaumburg:)
    Looking forward to get in touch with you.

Deepti

2. aks_1985

aks_1985 Senior IL'ite

HI

I am Akshata and my screen name is aks_1985,i am the eldest daughter to my lovely parents,mom house wife and dad in service ,i have a brother whom i love a lot and he will entering the service life this DEC 15th and it will be in INFOSYS
    i did my education in bangalore ,schooling in cluny convent i remember my old days when me and my friends used to talk about ambition and all those little things which dont have relevance at all,I did my textile engineering in GSKSJTI in bangalore...
    I met my hubby on dec 29th 2006 andme and Raghavendra got married on 10th may 2007 and soon after that i came to chicago.........my hubby loves me a lot.....Our passion with our son who is everything in our life and he is PRADHAN he is just 8months old he arrived in our lives on 19th april 2008

ABOUT ME: I am a house wife but did work initially in bangalore at MADHURA GARMENTS
    but after marriage my life changed into a different direction and it has changed the percpective of my life.
    I am pisces.
    I love doing craft works,embroidring, cooking, travelling almost everything i do...
    I love watching television [anything it might be but ghost hunt i like the most]
    I am crazy about shopping [i love going to mall]
    I have just 2 friends with whom i share my secret
    I love trying new cuisines [but most of the time it becomes a disaster]
    I love to listening to music.
    And
    I am crazy about Dancing its one of my passion to learn

but one thing what i hate is to depend on my hubby for everything ,i know he doesnt mind doing anything for me.....
    This is all about me

akshata :wave:wave

3. richierich

richierich New IL'ite

:hiyaHi Akshata,
    Welcome to Indusladies Forum. Its a lovely platform to share feelings and thoughts. We have so many Indusladies from Chicago that we should make a Chicago Indusladies Group or something and should have a meet. If everybody agrees, then we can certainly do that at a common place.
    Drop a line about what you think.
    Stay Warm,
    Richa

4. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi richa,

lets make it happen.

5. richierich

richierich New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    As Shree said 'Lets Make it happen', I would love to hear from others as well. Everybody's comments and suggestions are welcome. Please send your opinions.
    Also, lets give enough time to everyone for their decisions. So,we can meet before NewYearDay or after for a pot luck party (Whatever you can make, no pressure as we will meeting for fun!) so nobody has to cancel their plans at my place or wherever others decide.
    Waiting for some suggestions....
    till then chao!
    Richa

6. zainab

zainab New IL'ite

i live in skokie and have 2 kids and would love to meet other moms and kids in the area .
    zainab

7. aks_1985

aks_1985 Senior IL'ite

hi friends,

we all can meet at a common place....and introduce oneself to eachother...but i am very unlucky as i am in india on vaccation...

regards
    akshata:cry::cry:

8. deeyash

deeyash New IL'ite

Sure, count my vote. I am looking forward to meet everyone. Let me know the location and date.

Regards
    Deeyashu

9. richierich

richierich New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I was on vacation and saw the messages. so good to hear that some of you are ready for the get together. We all can have get together at my place. Let me put a date and pls. reply this message. January 10th saturday at my place. So we've 10 days. I don't know is it ok to post my email id for address and everything.
    Wish you all a very prosperous new year.
    Richa

10. neets

neets Silver IL'ite

hi all,
    My name is Neethu and i am basically from kerala,i am here in wheeling-30 miles from downtown and i have been here for 6 months ,staying with husband,on h4,addcited to IL right now..... and looking forward to meet friends...