Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hello shobana
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    A little more about you would have been appreciated.
    Go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ne...read-know.html this will help you to know more about this site.
    Thanks for joining us here do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

2. swathi_hisk

swathi_hisk New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is Swathi and am a Housewife residing in Bangalore. I have a two year old son.

3. rasshmijoy

rasshmijoy New IL'ite

I have joined this site long back but accessing it today itself and this seems to be very interesting n informative site
    I am software Engg. I am living in Singapore now due to my work.. One and half years contract here. Already 10 months over.
    Basically from Tamil Nadu.Kanyakumari Dist.,
    This site is really helpful for the ladies staying abroad away from their families.
    I gone throuh the Ask ChitVish thread. Very Nice it is. Its vey useful for me .
    I am working in Shift basis. Her Jiffy cooking methods are helping me a lot.
    see u soon.
    Regards,
    Rasshmi :thumbsup

4. srimathy

srimathy New IL'ite

hiiii

Hiiiiiiiiii to all

iam srimathy
    recently married. working in private concern.

:wave:wave:wave

I want to do hair striaghtening. suggest me some parlours for that and sugest me whether that is gud r bad. will i lose my hair after i do that
    i want it to be permanent one.

5. nisha_pillai

nisha_pillai New IL'ite

Marriage preparations....

Hi friends :hiya,
    I'm Nisha. I'm new to this site.. I'm getting married on feb... I desperately need some tips to reduce weight in a healthy way... without any side effects... Please help.. Drowning
    Also could any one give pointers for a good mehandi designer??? Not much costly... And a Beautician... Was trying for Shoba Kunjan or Daisy.. Dunno whether i'll get a booking... Ay other optionss???

And guys dunno wht all i need to do as part f the wedding prepartions.. Kindly advise me... I'm at loss and a bit tensed too.. :)

6. mehendi

mehendi New IL'ite

hello all :)
    m mehendi from australia ....m very much new to all this but found it very xiting ..m a shy :hide: person so dnt hve much frnds personally ...i love making frnds but cant make d 1st move :confused2: well i hope i get to no many mre ppl here n share n learn lotz ...keep in touch cheers :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

have no idea whats this :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
  7. prasu_jitu

prasu_jitu New IL'ite

hello Friends,

My name is Lakshmi Prasanna. Resident of Hyderabad, AP, India. Actually I am surfing name for my new born baby boy. It is interesting to be a part of indusladies community. I am just exploring this site.

Can anyone tell me a name that start with 'DA', 'Dee'.....etc.
    (e.g. David, Darwin, Daniel....etc
    not like Damodhar, Dilip, .....etc).

Thanks in advance

Prasanna. A.

8. Arunarc

Re: hiiii

Hello Srimathy
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    I have moved your username post here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/6463-how-did-you-come-up.html where all members share about they usernames.
    About straightening your hair please go through this Hair Care & Hair Styles - IndusLadies you will get your answer.
    As a new member please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! this will guide you to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

PS:- In another few days we will be moving this posts to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

9. nikhilpuranik

nikhilpuranik New IL'ite

Mother's grace

Hi,

i am nikhil purani(k) currently from bangalore, i have been associated since 1952 with ashram. My father was a dispile and was veryattatched with sri aurobindo and the mother. I was very keen to stay in the ashram and prayed to the mother to permit me. In the year 1964 mother permited me and i joined the school and informed my father that i won'tbe back to mumbai(where i was staying that time) but some how i was brought back to mumbai i asked mother and prayed for her blessings, wrote a letter to the mother about this she replied " my love and blessings will always remain with you" i hv been in touch with ashram and always feel the mother's presence

10. Arunarc

Re: Marriage preparations....

Hello Nisha
    Welcome to Indusladies.
    Can see your excitement of getting married.
    congrats for weight reduction step into Keep Fit & Maintain Shape - IndusLadies you will get ideas how to maintian your shape.
    Bridal Tips - IndusLadies here you will get all the tips for your wedding preparations.
    For the beautician in your area Kerala - IndusLadies you can put your query here and members from your area will give you good suggestion.
    As a new member please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! this will guide you to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

PS:- In another few days we will be moveing this posts to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.