Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sowmya11

sowmya11 New IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hi

I am sowmya from Singapore. Just today I registered in indus ladies. Just want to say hello to Indus Ladies.

This site is very good and I read some of the forms posted by you all. I came to know about lot of things, your suggestions, advices and so on.

Thank you to all for giving reply to questions posted in forms.

2. InduSarav

InduSarav New IL'ite

Dear Friends.....

A Big :wave Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave to all of you....

This is InduSarav... from Chennai....
    I am 26 years old married to SaravanaKumar and blessed with the daughter Dharshinii.....
    I am happy and proud to join this IndusLadies Community....:2thumbsup:
    I am sure that i am going to learn more and also share more.....

Take Care Dears...
    Bye Bye....:wave

InduSarav....

3. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Hello!!

Hi Everybody!!!

I am Srividya. Brought up in Chennai.

Married for seven months. Recently moved to Finland.

I lookforward to getting a lot of friends through this forum.

I came to know of this site, while I was looking out for some shlokas.

Wish u all a very nice day.

Bye,
    vidya

4. prajik

prajik New IL'ite

:wave Hullo All,
    Chanced upon this site thru' search ofcourse!:-D I am 43yr old Indian female:-D living in Navimumbai(satelite city near Mumbai) with husband and son.Why I say Indian? coz was born in MP and brot up there upto age of 10,then for two years in Kerala(my parents are tambrams from Kerala),then in chennai for 3yrs,then my graduation from Sathya Sai Inst. of higher learning,Anathapur,Andhrapradesh,married to a tambram,born and brot up in Delhi,now settled in Vashi,Navimumbai,Maharashtra.Aint I a true blue "INDIAN"? My hobbies is surfing for recipes,but when I try them out its a complete disaster!!!I end up eating it or throwing it away!!
    I read one post by aquilah! She sez shes in a bad situation.If you think you can share your predicament with us,someone or somebody's words might help you out of your situation.:2thumbsup:

5. GeetaBalakrishnan

GeetaBalakrishnan New IL'ite

Hello and good morning. I just registered at this site. It looks very interesting and I look forward to meeting many of you on the web. My name is Geeta Balakrishnan. My husband and I retired last year and moved to Austin to be near our son and his family. We live about 10 miles from their house and it has been delightful. Close but not too close! We moved from Maine where we lived 35 years. I ran a mental health agency there and my husband was a university professor. We still don't know many people here but look forward to making new friends here.

6. christib

christib New IL'ite

:wave Hi & Bravos to all Hindu Ladies...

I am Christina from Malaysia. Married and a cute daughter of 7 years old. I am working as an administrator in an International Software Company. I love cooking and surfing net. This webpage looks very intersting and give lots of infos. Good job! Don't be shy to share ur problems to each other as we are always be sisters to each even though we are in different countries. You can always rely on if you need any help.

:yes: CHRISTINA B

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hello Geeta,

Welcome to Indusladies. Do join us in our various discussions and share your thoughts and ideas with us.
    You remind me of myself...we too retired to this place to be close to our children. We have two daughters. Be in touch.

L, Kamla

8. balwant

balwant New IL'ite

hello from manjula to indus lady family

:tongue Namaskar to all
    I am manjula .logged in as balwant my husband's name.iam 48 a teacher for 21 years as professional but teacher to my only son . i like to be part of this progressive,freindly community. ilike cooking, decorating my house,and want totalk to indian middle class women to change their attitude towards themseleves and to instill the power of taking their own decisions. I get motivated by strong powerfull midlle class women who does'nt surrender to their fate.
    iwas born in punjab and lost my mother when I was 9. my elder brother was11 ,younger 5. today we all well placed. my son is working as revnue manager with Sherton international hotel chain at London. i am also interested to know other dynamic young girls for my son ,23years,through your forum. I believe women has power to change the mind set of soceity by educating their childeren the day they are born

love to all

9. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

hi mrs manjula Balwant
    welcome to indusladies :) i like ur dynamism

10. queenindus

queenindus New IL'ite

hi

hi friends am queen from tamilnadu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.