visit to shirdi

Discussion in 'Travel' started by saguna, Nov 14, 2008.

1. saguna

saguna New IL'ite

hi...during the diwali holidays we went to shirdi,my son came from baroda for the fiest,my nephew and his wife, my husband.we went by car,my husband drive the car.All the way he introduce the place and the road.the climate is good than mumbai.:rotflwe are enjoying the long drive.when we reach there its2pm. There is long que for darsan.we join the que.we feel triedness n hungry, we decide to eat after the darsan .there are many people who came from other state, inbtween we pass the time by recite the bhajan n talking about the nondicipline of the people ,who cross the raling and bresak the line n fight with the person who take the objecation ,they use bad language and abuse word.Ifeel very bad ,in the temple where we go to find the peacebonkbonkbonkbonk,i told my husband to never visit the places during the holidays.but my daughter school force me to visit in the holidays only............If you get time than dont visit the places in those days.

2. PandeyKranti

PandeyKranti New IL'ite

Hi !

I am glad to here that you went Shirdi on Diwali vacation.Everyone has its own experiences and feelings.
    But I would like to advice you never make such decision of not visiting holy and peaceful place only because of bad people aroun you.You can get many other ways of enjoying your vacation and getting peace there.