How to know whether Conception Happened or not..?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Uma Jogi, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's..,
    I know this would be too crazy of me to put u all a question like this..
    How do we get to know that the conception happened with out any HPT etc after a missed period. Do we get any symptoms immediate after the Ovulation and the Conception..Mainly Conception.
    If not in how many days we get to know that the conception happened?
    Does anybody faced lower back pain immediately 6th day after ovulation??
    pls help me out in knowing things..!!

2. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Uma - no symptom is absolutely specific for conception/pregnancy. This is why a HPT (and later a scan) is done. The mind and body can play plenty of tricks on you when you want something to happen very badly. Dont stress abt this and analyse each and every symptom - do a HPT if you miss your period...you just have to be patient...

Vanathi.

3. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

ya ya I understand ur anxiety in this... As Vanathi says sadly there is nothing that can confirm ur pregnancy other than HPT.. hmm medical field has not advanced so much yet...

I sometimes feel how good it would be if there are signs such as nails becoming red or just like thermometer we can have some instrument that can easily detect conception..hahahaha.. :rotflI know its too much of expectation from me

4. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

hi Il's...
    for the response... yeah it wld be good if we have some testing kits even to check the conception happened or not...!!
    huh....hope so some one wld try to invent something like that..!!
    am trying to keep myself cool and diverting from those thoughts ...i feel it is something like a mind game...feeling as if something is happening where nothing is happening....:)...i pray GOD for everyone in this forum...!! Nobody shld face this prob...Oh GOD pls bless us with a lot of baby dust..!!

5. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Uma,
    Seems you are desperately looking out to have a baby. Man, it would be very difficult to raise a Kid, keep in mind. Enjoy the days!! Noworries, I believe God will listen to your prayers and bless with a baby.

Happy conceiving!!!(is it too crazy??)

6. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

hhaaaahhaa....everybody are so desparate....hmmmm it includes me ....
    yeah....am going crazy with these thoughts....:)

7. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Uma,
    You can't find any symptoms immediately. But may be after a week or fortnight after missing the period, you will start realising the changes.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Uma,
    I agree with Priya_Mommy. For more than a yr i struggled myself a lot in thought of TTC which made me more stressed. After seeing some moms struggling to cope up with their kids, i started to think GOD is giving me some more time to relax & make me strong!!!!

Keep ur worries off. A day will come & GOD will bless all of us with naughty kids!!!!

We will make a device to check the conception soon. Don worry!!! Be Cool yer. U wont get the time back!!!!