1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Bridal Lingerie

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by shamlidelhi, Sep 4, 2007.

1. shamlidelhi

shamlidelhi New IL'ite

Hi,

I am getting married this october and I was wondering where I would get nice Lingerie for My Special Day.

After looking and looking on the net, I finaly discovered that the French & very chic brand AUBADE Lingerie is available in India (at least Delhi).

I visited their shop at Saket last week and I was very pleased to find lots of choice in lots of sizes (they go up to 34F!!). All that at a very competitive price (20% cheaper than Aubade in London!!).
    So I thought I would share this with all the others who are getting married this season...

I got myself 3 set and 2 nighties... should be enough for now...

[​IMG]

check out :: AUBADE LINGERIE: THE VERY CHIC FRENCH LINGERIE NOW IN INDIA ::

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the information...........

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Hi Shamli,
    Thanks for the info. But still I would suggest that you post that photo as an attachment. So that whoever wants could take a look at the photograph.

4. priyakish

priyakish New IL'ite

hi shamli,

thanks for ur concern,i would like to wish the best for u on ur wedding day.

priya
    regards.

5. rani1700

rani1700 New IL'ite

iam looking for mehendi bridal designs

hi everybody :hiyathis is logi iam new to this site i heard it from my friend that this site is really helpful to her and quite interesting actually iam looking for very good bridal mehendi designs ...Drowningcan anybody send me bridal; mehendi designs iam very much interested to see some of the posts especially i like Arabic mehendi...if somebody could send for me it would be great!

thanks il
    logi.:thumbsup

6. VidyaaJ

VidyaaJ Silver IL'ite

Re: iam looking for mehendi bridal designs

hi rani,

Your friend is correct.. IL is really a useful site for all the Woman... Please see the post with the name Ask your questions and get tips on Mehendi Designs from Neeta Sharma ([​IMG] 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    for the Bridal designs...

7. Ruchira12202

Ruchira12202 New IL'ite

Evening Ladies,
    I apologize at the start for being such a novice in this whole blogging thing and feel like I'm :drowning<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype> drowning. So any tips i can get on being a pro would be much appreciated.
    I'm actually bothering you guys with my limitations because I'm looking for some Indian Fashion/Lingerie blogs. Since i don't live in India it makes it a bit hard to research the market for good lingerie brands and the kinds that one can buy these days....thus the blogging.
    Back in the day we had the HORRID, white starchy rough cotton one's :eek and then came the rescue for our womanhood with softer cotton (who knew it existed) with lovely Lovable. And needless to say the progression continued with Enamor, Triumph, Moda, Juliet, M&S, Victoria Secret...(not sure if this is in the stores in India yet).
    I'm looking to find a place that can "hook me(others) up" with bra's that are not pointy (picture Asha Parekh's old films), not one's that make u look flat chested, and not necessarily make your chest touch your chin.
    I just wanted to know what's normal for people to pay these day for sexy lingerie in India and which brands they like.
    Thank you for being patient with me, and any and every feedback would be awesome.
    Regards,
    R