1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Buddy

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by PinkRubies, Nov 2, 2008.

1. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

Hmm...
    I will try to take coffee with less sugar.. (I know I really have to sacrifice a lot..I am one person who loves coffee with atleast 11/2 spoon sugar!):hide:

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dont worry Mui...its only till u get ur weight under control, buh y dont u try this...have a less sugar 4 days a week then reduce it slowly...dat way it wont be dat bad ;)

3. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

Thanks Pink for the good idea...

My yest schedule went like this..

6:00 AM coffee with 1-1/4 sugar (Starting to reduce it slowly)
    8:30 AM Oats with buttermilk (1 glass) and 1 puri (couldnt control ;-) )
    10:30 AM Oats with buttermilk (1 glass) (Replaced one cup coffee with oats)
    1 pm 2-1/2 cups rice
    4:00 PM 1/2 cup coffee with 3/4 sugar
    9:00 PM Dalia upma (yest couldnt avoid it since my dad had prepared it bonk)

Water intake 3 ltrs. (Not hot water. unfortunately in office I cant maintain that)

5 mins jogging (in my room at one place itself) and 5 min skipping (virtual rope)

Calories lost - 50 (appr)
    Calories gained - 1100 (appr)

4. nilaa

nilaa Senior IL'ite

Hai ,
    This is very good. And Pinky thanks for those websites. I do weight training with 2.5 kgs dumbells 15 minutes every day. It works.
    All the best in your weight losing program , ladies.
    warm regards,
    nilaa

5. mythilla

mythilla New IL'ite

Hi All,

Can I join your gang. I need to lose about 30 kgs. Since November 1 have been following a very simple routine.
    1. Walk 45 a day (No excuses)
    2. No food after 8 PM
    Very simple life style change, but I have a long way to go, the first steps have to be small or I will get tired again and give up.

Once I achieve the above two goals, I will add 2 more for the next week (Nov 8 - 15)
    1. Breakfast should be only oats and coffee (sunday's I will have some traditional breakfast like iddli or dosa)
    2. Since I am working and I usually am under control till 5PM. I should keep a bowl or cut fruits in the fridge in the morning itself. So when I get back home I will eat those cut fruits instead of cookies, chips and other junk foods with my tea. As you see I am hungry at that time and have the bad habit of nobbling on what ever is in the fridge.

I hope that by starting a good habit and giving up a bad habit every week, I will automatically lose weight. I plan to check my weight on December 1 to see if the plan worked

Please feel free to comment on my kinda wacky way to lose weight

6. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hi Mythilla,
    Kirti here .Don't worry i also want to lose 30 kg.We'll walk to gether & i hope this time finish my journey with golden result.Ruby is also with us I think she want to lose same kg.Do not forgot ur salad( specially cabbage,carrot,cucumbet,beet etc)U have to take 1/2 portion salad in lunch.That's better.Limit ur salt in take.Never use salt after 6 p.m.U also share tips with me.Bye take care.:thumbsup

7. mehak199

mehak199 New IL'ite

hi
    i also want to lose 13 kgs of my pregnancy w8
    as soon as possible but i need motivation
    thank u all ladies for support and starting these good threads

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  8. mehak199

mehak199 New IL'ite

hi plzz helpme that how to put ticker in my messages
    i tried many times but nothing happens

9. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Hi....

I have to loose atleast 13kg to keep me fit.... will keep up with this thread wit tips and progress...

10. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi all...well i finished my exams yay!!! 2day i am going to clean evrything and prepare for the birth of the new me for 2omoro!!!!

Chitra: Welcome aboard...here we all will share pur new tips on how wer are loosing weight y dont u join us and let us know on how u progress =D

Mui: wow ur making suchgreat effort...buh i think u shuld do a bit more excercise...dont worry slow and steady wins the race =D

Nila: Glad u found them useful and thanks for ur tips i was wondering what dumvells i shuld use had absolutly no clue

Mythilla: welcum aboard...dw me and Kirthi hav the same goal as u..together we can do it!!! i rekon ur way is awsum..u c i need tio get my weight on track in the next 5 months so im imposing all the restrictions in one go...i really hope i dnt give up..thats y i started this thread so we can all motivate each other =D And try some vigourous excercises ive posted a few websites (scroll up) they hav some good 10 min vids!

Mehak : go here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature
    and under upload picture type in the website thats on ur ticker page !!

Vanisha: Welcum!!! remeber the key is heaklthy eating and regular excercise =D

Luv u all
    Ruby