Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khairunnissa

khairunnissa New IL'ite

Hello Friends

Hello friends,
    This is Khairunnissa Parmar. Life is great & fantastic in Mumbai. I am a housewife enjoying a happy married life, working with my husband to grow our business and volunteering as a part time social worker for an NGO.
    I am sure it is going to be a really exciting journey on this site to make so many new friends around the world.
    I take this oppurtunity to thank the founders of this site for such a great innovation and for giving us a platform to share our thoughts with each other.

With God Everything is Possible.
    Regards
    Khairunnissa:-D

2. khairunnissa

khairunnissa New IL'ite

Hello Friends

Hello friends,
    This is Khairunnissa Parmar. Life is great & fantastic in Mumbai. I am a housewife enjoying a happy married life, working with my husband to grow our business and volunteering as a part time social worker for an NGO.
    I am sure it is going to be a really exciting journey on this site to make so many new friends around the world.
    I take this oppurtunity to thank the founders of this site for such a great innovation and for giving us a platform to share our thoughts with each other.

With God Everything is Possible.
    Regards
    Khairunnissa:-D

3. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

thank you so much for accepting me as one member in your site. looks so nice.:)

4. maanasa

maanasa Silver IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

hello , i am maanasa from kerala. i am a house wife with 2 children.now i am in oman.my husband is an engg.working in a college here. so happy to be here.
    my hobbies are making friends, gardening, cooking, listening music and home decoration. i take this opportunity to thank you all for creating such a beautifil site. thank you.:2thumbsup:

5. Aman

Aman New IL'ite

Hi All

hello to everyone,myself Aman,i'm a young mother living in New Zealand with my Family.I have a 1 and a half year old daughter named Sehej.i love cooking and keeping my family happy.i just saw this site today so thought why not to be apart of ur life and make u guys part of my life.Thanks

6. khairunnissa

khairunnissa New IL'ite

Hello to a friend in Oman

Hi Manasaa,
    Good Morning to you. It was exciting to read your email.Now I have a friend in Oman.Bombay is hot now and alphanso mangoes are on their way. This is the best season of the year.I love mangoes.Do you get alphanso in Oman.

Regards
    Khairu:-D
    With God Everything is Possible

7. magumathy

magumathy New IL'ite

Hai Everybody

I am Ilamathi living in Tamilnadu,India, working as a data entry operator in a private textile company. Married. I am a LIC Agent, doing part time.

Luckily i found this site. I am very proud to join in this group.

bye.

8. Harpreetkaurrangta

Harpreetkaurrangta New IL'ite

Who I am

Hi All

Some Info about Me:

My Name: Harpreet Kaur (Nick name Happy)
    Presetnly: AT Kuwait
    Working : as Sales Co-ordinator
    I am Married and have two lovely daughters Malvika & Mehak
    I have finished my Graduation from Layalpurr Khalsa Colelge for women Jalandhar Punjab;

I love reading & Music and be on net when ever i can

9. ujwala

ujwala New IL'ite

Hi,

Iam ujwala married 1 year back & came to US 5 months back only. My husband is an software engineer.We are now in Newark of Delaware state. Basically iam from andhra pradesh.

Iam on H1b visa and enjoying the house wife duties.Some time i feel bored & missing parents,home cuntry a lot.

I found about this site in google it is very useful fr huse wifes in US.

My hobbies are cooking new recipies, chatting with friends,surfing net,watching movies etc.

:)

10. REKHARAJ

REKHARAJ New IL'ite

hi

I am Rekha ..bascially i am from chennai ..now in US after marriage..i live in PA city called reading which is 40 miles from philadelphia..but plans are now that i may move to sugarland, Houston very soon.. i found this link through one of the food blog...its very useful site for ladies ...keep the good work going...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.