Miscarriage Support Group

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fragrance, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Manisha_roy

Manisha_roy New IL'ite

hey malar..thats great! wish u the bestest( ie. if there is a word like that:)) of luck and wishes...
    have fun trying;-)

tc

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
  2. Prisha_2008

Prisha_2008 New IL'ite

Hi everybody, Wish you all a very happy diwali!!!!!!

Manisha, good to hear that ur going to india..its good idea...relax,go shopping,enjoy moments with ur family there..get energized ..and come back..do write to us about ur visit..

Malar, My heart felt best wishes and good luck to you :thumbsup.Will keep you in my prayers..Enjoy your trying, don't forget to take your pre-natal vitamins,fruits and water..lets be positive...am also with you in this..my cycles have started..so am going to try this month..

Chocolate and sunita how are u guys doing...

Coming back to me..Met my doc.Her analysis was good.I had 2 miscarriage even before i heard the heart beat..which means there is something to do with my egg. She did almost all other test (except genetics) and everything came back good..only thing now is I have history of pcos.So she suggested me to try directly ovulation induction (Injectables) without clomid.Bcos clomid didn't work for me last year...Apart from this everyday she asked me to take 750mg Glucophage(to control pcos), baby asprin(to thin blood so that it can flow well in fetus when pregnant), pre-natal vitamins...on top my cholestrol is low,no sugar...everything is under control now..atleast happy for that..Have started the cycle...trying to relax and trying to eat eating good food..

I am don't know what else to do..rest i left it to God..will keep you posted..

Take care girls...

3. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Thanks for ur wishes Prisha !! I also wish you all the best this cycle.. So what medicines r u taking for ovulation induction ?? IUI or naturally ??

4. Prisha_2008

Prisha_2008 New IL'ite

Hi Malar,

I am taking gonal-f injections(75).This would increase the size of egg.But this is strictly monitored ..every other day thru ultrasound + blood work. Once the egg reaches 18-21mm they would give HSG shot.This will help the egg to come out.Since I conceived naturally twice,we are not going for IUI.

That's plan for now..fingers crossed..thanks for ur good wishes..we both will make it..ur in prayers as well..

5. nureen

nureen New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am not new to the group but i usually don't post my comments.I like the suggestions made by members.I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks.That was around 1.5 mnths back.I was in India on avacation and came back last week.In India,i forgot all the tension and grief but back here i feel so lonely and desperate to have a baby.This was my first pregnancy and i have no kids.All this makes me feel more lonely.I had my periods 2 weeks back but i am scared of trying again for the baby.During pregnancy the emotions are high and when you r told about the miscarriage it leaves a feely of emptiness.Lets all pray that god gives us a healthy and good offspring.Amen

6. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Thanks and lets pray together...

btw, looks like u have already started ur cycle.. so r u waiting to trigger or already in 2ww ??

7. tranquility

tranquility Bronze IL'ite

Manisha,

I am just going through what u already have gone through. Only that I got positive test just yesterday and started bleeding the same day. Went to ER, did everything the same like u. But they have asked me to come tomorrow for retest to check hormone levels. They say 50% chance of miscarriage. Manisha pray hard for me... I need everyone's prayers. I know what u going through. I really can understand. At this point Iam not in a frame of mind to encourage u either because Iam as miserable as u are. Maybe we can just pray for both of us...

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry to hear tranquility. We will pray for you. May GOD save you from MC. Don't worry & make your hormones disturb further. Be positive & confident. GOD bless you!

9. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

After misscarriage

Hi All

I have just joined the forum.I badly need help from you.The following is my problem:

I had a miscarriage on dec30 2008.After 5 weeks I got my period which quite different from my previous periods.The bleeding was normal that means not so heavy.
    But still my doctor says, there is still my uterus in to the normal stage and there is something remain inside.She also gave me some hormone tablets, for heavy bleeding.I have no bleeding currently and everything is going on fine with me i.e I don’t have any pain,fever etc..
    I just wanted to know wether this is normal with anyone or there might be any problem with me.

Please help me out.
    amul

10. Manisha_roy

Manisha_roy New IL'ite

Hey Tranquility..u've been in my prayers since yday. I hope u r still pregnant and that whatever u went thru was just a big scare. Take care and surround yourself with a lot of love...ur friends & family.

Love
    Manisha