Astrology, Palmistry, Numberalogy, Gems, Vastu

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Astrologer_1950, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astrologer_1950

Astrologer_1950 New IL'ite

Dear friends,

In our daily life we may have so many problems such as in our routine life/ education/marrige/separation/divorce/wants our true-loyal life partner,kids.
    Bussiness failure/ not flourishing , not getting promotions, not getting
    job as per our capability.

These are all due to our bad face of life,due to some obstacles/hindrences, which can be corrected upto some extent by changing some of
    our life style, by doing some self treatments at no cost but by ourself &
    by wearing some Rattans/Gems in rings/pendal.

If u have any such problem, pl post here the details, I will try to suggest
    u some way or some Rattan/Gems to wear & get a happy peaceful life.

I m not a professional,it is my hobby & free service to the needy persons

U have to give me ur real name, date/place/time of birth, name of parents/husband/wife/kids. Also mention your particular problm & you will get reply in due course.

Send me a private message through the site.

With good wishes & good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2006

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello!

Hello Astrologer_1950,

We thank you for joining our site and volunteering to help our members with astrology / numerology related information.

You have requested a lot of personal information for giving your predictions and solutions and you had also posted your email ids for contact. According to our forum rules, we do NOT encourage exchange of email ids in the site to protect the privacy of everyone as well as to avoid spamming on the site.

Also, this being a public forum, not many members will be comfortable to share a lot of personal information.

Hence our suggestions to you and to other members who want to make use of your volunteer service...
    • Share your astrological predictions & solutions to common & general problems (if possible more generic, instead of getting personal)
    • Try and use the private message feature in the site for exchanging personal information & giving personal predictions / solutions
    • Members - if you are sharing your personal information via private message, please be aware it is at your own personal risk and IndusLadies Management will not be responsible for it in anyway.

3. varshini

varshini New IL'ite

Naming a baby as per numerology?

Hi,

What are the numerology things that we need to take into consideration while naming a baby? I see that a lot of my friends are streching or shrinking the name of a baby to follow some numerology rules. Can you help us understand what they are? Appreciate your help with this. Thank you.

Varshini

4. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Birth stars best for a Girl Baby!

Hello Astrologer,

One of my friend is going to give birth to a girl baby in another few days. It is going to be a planned & scheduled c-section delivery. They have an option to choose within the given 3 days.

Options available to them are:

day 1 - Thiruvadhirai nakshatram
    day 2 - Punarpoosam nakshatram
    day 3 - Poosam nakshatram

They are thinking of picking a day that has the nakshatram (birth star) best for the Girl baby to be born.

Please can you advise the birth star best for a girl baby among the 3 listed above? Also, if they choose day 2 - Punarpoosam, what will be the raasi? Mithunam or Kadaka rasi?

Thank you,
    Rathi

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  5. rama_mani

rama_mani Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for your posting.

I have one doubt. Somebody is telling that guru's parvai irunthal dosham nivarthi engirargal. How it is to be found out from the horoscope?

6. shakilamy

shakilamy New IL'ite

I am interested to know my birth stone and lucky stone. Also if you can I would like to know if I wil be successful in life. I do not have access to PM so how do I send the details to you?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  7. sh2004

sh2004 New IL'ite

Hello Astrologer

I have so many problems going on so i really need some solution for all my problems but I dont want to give my full details in the forum, will it work if i just give my date of birth or is there any way where i can send my personal details as the personal in box in indus ladies.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.