Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. lotusdevi

lotusdevi New IL'ite

Malspie, Please help me. If there are some remedies, please let me know. Waiting for your reply. Thanks for your time. I really thank you very much. Please give some light towards my problem. Please advise, I'll do whatever I can. Thanks a lot.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Lotusdevi,

You are just too anxious about your child and nothing more. So relax and enjoy Diwali holidays.

3. shamu

shamu New IL'ite

Hi malspie,

Off late my dreams have been very very bad.I dreamt about missing the train,getting drowned in water(many times , I got this dream) , my school friend's mother went missing, and all sorts of negative dreams which I dont remember now.I even woke up in the middle of the night few times. My school friends are appearing a lot in my dreams .Please help me. What do these dreams mean and kindly suggest any changes I have to make.

Thanks,
    Shamu.

4. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

i recently dreamt that i was getting bitten by a snake......this was a week back.....but still i ponder over this dream coz it seemed so real!!!!i could feel the pain in my dream&i was bitten on one of my toes!!!!!!how did i feel the pain in my dream?could you pls enlighten me?

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

You have to let go some issues that has been pondering your head for long. It is time for you to voice your opinion and take a stand for yourself!

6. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

hmmm.............thanks maslpie.Maybe you are right!!

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

8. aquavic

aquavic New IL'ite

Hi Malspie,

Im a new member to IL. I had a weird dream ystrday.I was getting into a car with my fren and a guy just got into the back seat of the car. I asked him to get out of the car but he refused. He said somethin like this 'I will follow u wherever u go. The dream was just hangin ther and continued with another person with the same situation. This time the guy was much older and somehow my heart knew that he's a married man. I told him 'I can't be with u' and he said 'I wont let u go'. I woke up after that. I was just wondering what means. Pls help.

Tq,
    Vic

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi

You are not letting your self loose in life, you tend to hold lots of emotions with you and also do not let others know or probe in you or your lifestyle.

You approach life holding a large part of your personality within yourself and your dream says, "Let yourself loose, let the real you come out in open, there is nothing to fear, nothing to be dreaded, the more you give, the more you get".

10. aquavic

aquavic New IL'ite

Thanks Malspie...Ur right....I tend to keep my personality hidden......

Love,
    Vic