April 2009 mommies - Welcome!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaA, Aug 20, 2008.

1. simibiju

simibiju New IL'ite

wish u all a happy diwali

2. rekhat

rekhat New IL'ite

Troubles as light as Air, love as deep as Ocean, Friends as Solid as Diamonds and Success as bright as Gold...
    These are the wishes for you and your family for this Diwali
    Have a Safe & a Wonderful Diwali...

thanks for your wishes and all the support gals

cheers
    rekhat

3. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Hope you all had a wonderful Diwali. Shilpa, do let us know if you get to know the gender. My mom is coming over this weekend and then there is the 5th month bangles ceremony the next weekend, so I will be quite busy I guess. Will try to log in and post updates when I can. Hope everybody is doing fine. I am waiting to feel the movements! Take care Mommies!

Regards,
    Anitha

4. vijjianand

vijjianand Junior IL'ite

Hi gals,
    Hope you all had a great diwali. I had a gr8 diwali as my husband's brothers and their wives and children came to our house for diwali. My co-sisters never allowed me to do anything. They did all the cooking and cleaning. I'm happy for my son as he 's very happy that his granpa is here. He is so close to his granpa, next only to me. I'm sligthly relieved as his granpa takes care of him and hardly bothers me.

hope to hear from you all.

Regards,
    Viji

5. sharma_shilpa

sharma_shilpa New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    Hope all the mommies had splendid Diwali, mine was ok as this is the Muslim country so not much fun, but all we Indians meet on the occasions and spend some quality time together. :cheers.

Anitha, my next doctor visit will be tomorrow and I hope doctor would be able to tell me the gender this time, good to know that you guys have so many ceremonies during your pregnancy. I don't know anything about this ceremony but I wish you enjoy each moment of it. All the best :)

Hi Viji, good to know that your son is so close to his grandpa and you have such good relatives. How long your FIL is going to stay with you all?

Rest please share how was your Diwali festival

6. rekhat

rekhat New IL'ite

Hi to all mommies :)

Not much of diwali in our area as it was raining heavily

Good to know everyone's progress.i am having cravings these days for 2 things which i can even have at odd hours of night.one is Oreo biscuits and peanut snickers.

Shilpa try taking more more whole grain products.i was also having major digestion prob but since i started having whole grain brown bread and cereals,its working fine for me.
    i am having all kinds of pain in my stomach very light ones all different places.sometimes feels heavy and sometimes feels nothing inside me. :hide:my stomach has become tight all over and feels itching.i am applying cocoa butter cream.still tummy doesnt show much

we are planning one of us can know the gender.my ultrasound is now only scheduled for dec.
    have a gr8 weekend :thumbsup

cheers
    rekhat

7. sharma_shilpa

sharma_shilpa New IL'ite

Hello All the Mommies,
    Hope everyone is doing fine :)

Rekhat, thank you for the advice I'll try to add more whole grain in my diet but now a days I've got loose motions it's becoming difficult for me to predict what my stomach will do in next few hours :spinI've been feeling everything except hungry :)

I'd my routine check-up last Friday, doctor said everything is perfectly fine and my blood report was also normal. It was so really good to see my baby moving for the first time, I got so excited to see his hands moving, my husband couldn't join me this time though he desperately wanted to coz doc was supposed to tell us the gender of our baby, but unfortunately doc said that this is not clear at this time too coz its only 15 weeks and he will surely tell me next time :cry:, now I'll have to wait for another LONG one month....

Take care everyone and keep on touch

8. subashinib

subashinib Senior IL'ite

Hi Frds, Hope all of you are doing Well.
    I had my check up last week , evrything is fine so far.
    For me too , doctor couldnt see the gender of the baby.,becoz of the baby's position.,she tired to check it out for 20 minutes but no result.So my DH is so upset that he couldnt know now.,hopefully next time we will , i guess.

Anithu,hope you are having a lovely time with you Mommy.Enjoy :cheers.
    Our hearty wishes to you for your Valaikappu Function :thumbsup.Keep well n enjoy nicely.Howz ur check up?

Viji hi, glad to know that you had a wonderful diwali with your folks.

Rekha, good to know abt ur cravings :).Also im in ur same boot , feeling very heavy tummy sometimes n feeling nothing sometimes n also having pains then and there.Often i feel like having potato curry :)
    Have good rest n eat well.

Shilpa,pls have fruits n juices.Eat at regular intervals.Take care of urself nicely.And not much diwali celebrations here,invited our neighbour n had nice dinner.,thats it.

Take care All.Cheers...... Have a nice day.

9. Marikeerthi

Marikeerthi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ilties,
    My due date too is on April 5,2009. :cheers This week i am going to take U/S. So i am eagerly waiting for the result. One more i did not take CVS or Down Syndrome test. Since it is mainly only for women above 35. moreover 5% false results are possible it seems. So i wanted to enjoy my pregnancy rather than confusion. This is my second child. How many of you have taken scan and known the gender?
    Ok friends take care.

Keerthi

10. diyaa

diyaa New IL'ite

hey ladies..how are you all doing?

My U/S is scheduled on Nov 26th...I would be 19 weeks then. Hopefully we will get to know the gender if baby co-operates, of course!!

I have been getting terrible headaches which lasts throughout the day. I cant sleep well in the nights too because of headaches. And in the morning I can't do any work. I have to take at least 3 to 4 Tylenol. Although doc has said it is safe to take Tylenol I feel guilty. Does anyone know any home-remedies? I tried ginger, hot water compressor etc but none of them seem to work..