What irritates you?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Sep 11, 2008.

1. mui kanva

mui kanva Senior IL'ite

There is a list of things I get irritated with..
    To me the most irritating thing I would say is the noise that people make when they chew the food.. Rant
    When I continue to get wrong calls on my mobile even after telling that person that he has not called up the right person........ :crazy
    When I have to search for something (usually happens when it is not placed in the proper place)
    When I am not able to be in time..
    When someone keeps asking me 1000 question on the same topic...

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear asha and all,
    Please bear with me for the delayed reply as i was out of my place and held up with some other activities....

OK,asha your list is very genuine.Ofcourse being careful with a child is a default and a routine thing which many forgets.Yeah i too get tensed when some one is not paying attention to what i say.It really loses my temper.And the other things also comes under my list.Lastly i do not follow the lines
    Actually what are you saying about,is the topic about bad mouthing or lazy men/women.Are they separate sentences???

Anyway thanks for joining...
    BC

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

Hi mythrayei,
    Please bear with the late reply and thanks for your feedback.I really get tensed up when some one like the one you have mentioned don't even have the courtesy to say about the delay and report after a long time.That irritates you..When he/she say that they will come during a particular time,it is even acceptable if they are late for only a while.They get late for a long time...

Thanks again, if i keep writing it will never end.So :wave:

BC

4. BhargaviChakravarthy

One more point which i wish to add.I some one eats the food making a sound.Say they drink buttermilk("urinji ") which irritates me like anything.About spitting i wonder(angrily) whether they belong to human caste.

The fact is they wanted some help from us,they get it so their work is solved.The next minute they rush to some one for help and they forget them too.Hopeless persons.I don't find any way to solve this other than ignoring them.

This problem arises because we keep reservations for ourselves like the veg items for instance.Very annoying rule,you must know all in the family and you are not getting anything in return.bonk

Do you know sunitha?Almost half of our population are like that.Their point of view is /must be right irrespective of whether the point is connected to the subject or not.These are all minor irritations and ofcourse they can become major.Big Laugh

I wonder still there are some people in the 21st century thinking a servant like in olden days

Really i too want to say a word about this.Some people expects others unreasonably to do their works .This really irritates me.This is because they pay less/no importance to other's time/responsibilities.

Some may buy a item which may be worth a few amount of rupees.For them that is very very important.If on the other hand some other person would have bought a costly thing which may be least botheration to them.The reason is it does not belong to them.What a cheap mentality.

Dear sunitha,thanks for your long feedback.Really you made me to vent out my anger.

Thanks again.

BC

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  5. BhargaviChakravarthy

Hi varloo,
    Yeah i do agree and i am really confused when a well educated,talented with a sharp brain believe in mad superstitions.Really strange...

BC

6. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear lalitha,
    Thanks for stepping in.I too have in my list the ones that make you irritated.In cinemas too,they show a temple scene in which a VIP may/may not come atlast the poor people suffer from the situation.

Rest others,i have discussed well before.

Thanks again dear lalitha...

BC

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear jaishree,
    Thanks for joining us here.It is even acceptable if we get a message tone in mobiles ,many times it is a call i.e an automated message and we cannot ignore because the call may be important.We have no other go ,i just cancel the call.

About rules only when it is brought as a rule and penalised the people may atleast respond lightly.

Thanks for your fb...

BC

8. BhargaviChakravarthy

Dear justani,
    Thanks for joining here and thanks too for your good remarks about the thread.

This is happening only in India i believe.Because of this silly act,so may good aspects of our country is not recognised at all.Drowning

I discussed this with sunitha who pointed out the same fact.They will do that taking care that is not to be noticed by others.Shame on thembonk

This is what happening in most supermarkets.Some may invariably enter the mid of the row and proceed as if others standing in the line are fools.

My god.I don't know how to react when some one mentions about the appearance.I think only immatured and silly people alone asks such meaningless questions.Those who are sensible and decent always behave gently.

This is because literacy is lagging.This is ,my opinion.It can even be wrong...

I would like to give the same answer as i discussed in point 4.People who are not matured ,it can be explicitly understood from their mannerisms,their behavior speaks abt them.Our attitude speaks about us.

Thank you for the detailed and involved fb.Keep up...

9. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

Just refreshing this thread, my list is also long enough...

But most irritating is:-

When devotees keep gossiping about DILs, Sarees purchased, about somebody else's jewels in temples, of late I feel people (many of them) visit temples only to chitchat, especially when Pooja or aarthi is on... The reason for this post is that this Full moon day Sathyanaryana Katha was being read by Pandit ji and host of people were seriously discussing about a topic not bothering to have an ear on the Katha told.

Really disgusting to have such people around, Lord please save us...

Bow

10. indhushri

indhushri Senior IL'ite

1.people commenting about the movie in theatres loudly ,sometimes vulgar words about the heroines ..(they think that they are the heroes )
    2.kuthu pattu or funny comedian dialogues as ring tones ringing loudly .
    3.A list of relatives coming one after another when we r sick at home or admitted to hospitals and not allowing the patients to take rest.
    4.asking the newly married couples if there's any good news(Conception).
    and so on...................................................................