1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lucky Dog

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear just ani,

I have still one packet of Tuffy’s food packet unopened, so don’t u worry I will send it to u right away.I am generous , you see !HAHA.Now cheer up.

Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear S Rama,

The poor 3 dogs of yours ,Tch Tch !

Yes I want to be a dog to The pretty <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Hollywood</st1:place> actresses, where I can sit in their laps, and travel first class, and kiss them too.HAHA

Not a bad thought S Rama.

Regards.kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Abhi,

Sad about Babu.I can imagine the grief u all msut have had to go thru, and see his body in front of yr eyes.Sad and tragic.

Yes lucky to be a dog in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Singapore</st1:place></st1:country-region> eh ! lovely place, I was there with wife last year, and it is a great place.Stayed with my cousin there.

Thanks and regards.kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shvap,

Yes Tuffy is really lucky.He is a veg basically, but now that this non veg has come, and since I cant eat dog food, and neither can I throw it away, I give him small bits everyday, and he just loves it.

Wife will scold me for sure, she is out of town, but never mind, this is Tuffy’s share and he must have it.HAHA

Regards.kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS,

To receive a FB from u, makes my day.You are very busy, and I always finds your comments very very good, and I have said before they could make a nice blog, but u like people like us in the limelight and u stay away, is it !!!

So now when u come down to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region>, and if u come to jaipur, u know what to bring for me.HAHA

Don’t bring anything for me, as I don’t drink the bL, but just Indian whiskey, and by god’s grace we desire nothing just your loves and blessings.

And my blog has been successful when I have brought a smile to your face.

And I have jkust posted another blog, which has got a very good response on the other site, where I posted it yesterday, that should make u smile even more, called

Silly Musings.

So smile.I have posted 700 blogs as of date, but on <st1:place>Indus</st1:place> around a 100 or so.

Regards.kamal

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

There you go Kamalji! Here poor me just speaking a good life for a good old dog and you are running wild with your imagination of hollywood and the cute actresses - I have to give it to you, for your imagination and your sense of humor.:bowdown It is always a pleasure interacting with you !

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Big LaughBig LaughKamalji,
    True, my father used to say that even the dog had to do some good thing in the past to be born or raised in a good family...
    Some have pets for keep-sake and some love them so much that they share their wealth too..:thumbsup
    Watch Tuffy, if he eats any veg. food after his non-veg. treats...:)

sriniketan

8. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Kamalji,

Another feather on the cap !!!..........good one....... i just like the comparision Abhi & Aish .... so hows Tuffy doing ??

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear S Rama,
    well i do need good readers like u to make my imagination run wild.This is one complaint my friends and my wife have with me, god knows my mind wanders.HAAH

Thanks for the lovely words.REgards.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

For me Tuffy uis the son i dont have.We love him as much as we would our own son.Well he eats veg even today.since two days i have been giving him the non veg pieces, and he relishes them too, but still likes his milk and rotis.He is a darling.

thanks and regards.kamal