How I wish.......

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by yamusarna, Oct 22, 2008.

1. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,

I don't know what has come upon me....

People see me as source of strength and a positive person. I infact am that, but I don't know why GOD wants to test how positive and an optimist I am....

We have been married for almost 4 years now( 3 months to go for anniversary), and although everything was normal before marriage, my periods got haywire after marriage.I am taking homeopathy medicines. I seem to have PCOS and Thyroid.
    My husband is sweet, My MIL is sweeter....
    I should have no reason to complain, except for not having a kid by now.

I want to see the brighter side of life.But still, one thing that always stays on my mind,is being childless,and makes me insecure, moody and temperamental.

How is wish to move from this thread to other threads....
    How I wish to post in I am pregnant, and share my due date with other ladies.
    How I wish to brag about the little things that my little one does.
    How I wish to not be afraid of someone asking me...so when are you planning to have kids.
    How I wish I could tell my DH that I am pregnant and see the joy in his face....
    How I wish ......how I wish....

My heart only gets heavy and heavy by the day. I have read about everyones good and bad experiences.I pray to GOD and so does everyone in my family. I try and keep myself positive and keep telling myself that things will be fine soon....
    But I have my moments of weakness and in this moment of such weakness I decided I will pour my heart here, since I know, I will be understood here....

Regards,
    Yamuna.

2. prettywomen123

prettywomen123 Senior IL'ite

hi Yamuna,

I appreciate your positive outlook and pray for you to get pregnant soon. I am also having pcos for last 3 yrs. I got married this yr and its now been 6 months. All have started asking already about having a baby. I was intially scared reading all the posts on the amount of time taking to conceive and was worried and tensed a lot. Now with the help of IL advices, I too haved started forgetting about it.

Good luck and hopefully all your wish list come true..

Take Care..
    :cheers

3. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Yamuna,

(((HUGS))) to you!! Yes, we all have our moments of weakness - I too have had them and have found support and understanding from all the great ILs here. So cheer up! I am sure you will conceive soon and do all the things that you wish to do. I know how you will feel as I too have been in a similar situation - PCOS, wonderful husband and very understanding in laws. Hope your homeopathy treatment is having results. In any case, I would suggest you visit a gyneac(in case you haven't already) and take their advice too. That sure helped me. And please do not think you are "childless" - it will have a negative impact on you. As someone here in IL has said, think you are not a parent yet and soon will be. I personally told myself and inquisitive folks this - "We are ready to have and welcome our baby. When the baby feels everything is fine, it will come to us. Till then we shall wait." That sure helped me. Positive vibes are very important for conceiving and based on personal experience I will say it certainly helps. :) So relax and let positive thinking flow through you. I am sure I will see you in the "I'm Pregnant" forum soon. Take care Yamuna.

Best regards,
    Anitha

4. Ashritha2008

Ashritha2008 New IL'ite

Hi Yamuna...just hold on with your positive thoughts and soon you will be blessed with a lovely child. Dont lose heart...its been 5 yrs since we are married and just now been blessed with a child...yes i had been in a similar boat as yours and i can well empathise with you...but hold on..soon all the good things will happen...and we will soon be hearing of the good news from you...well one small suggesstion from me..pls try to visit and offer your prayers to 'karuvalarcheri amman' temple near kumbakonam..you will soon be blessed..i'm sure..you will have more details on the same in IL..pls search for it..All the Best...
    tk care...cheers...

5. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi prettywomen123,
    Thank you for your support. I am hanging on to my positivity and your words will give me strength. Don't worry you will conceive soon and be blessed with a cute baby. We are all here to support each other.

Take care,
    Yamuna.

6. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Dear Anitha,

Thanks dear for hugging me.I needed one.True that i need to be positive and believe that this is just a passing phase, but then I was feeling very low lately. I have more confidence in IL than anyone else, so just opened up....and it really makes me feel good that people understand me here. I liked the way you are telling your folks that you are ready and the baby will come at the right time....It is really so true....
    All the best to you.Will pray for you as well....
    I will visit gynec soon. Homeo is working but is not fast enough.....and only homeo medicine suits me...

Thanks dear for your support,
    Yamuna.

7. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Yamuna my dear (((hugs))) to you...I wont pretend to know how you feel or what you are going through as I never had to face your kind of problem but I really really feel for you and hope that you will be posting on the "I'm Pregnant" forum very soon. Sending lots of baby dust your way...

Vanathi.

8. vidhkarthik

vidhkarthik Bronze IL'ite

Dear Yamuna, This is another tight hug to you. AM also in the same boat..but married for 2.5 yrs. PCOS is bad..agreed. Its simple to cure though. Why dont you step out of homeopathy and check out other options?

My sister has very strong pcos..but she conceived with the help of a on single tablet at 5 days. It is really that simple....its already time. Go to the doc - do your basic tests.

HSG - to check if your tubes are open. Am sure they will be..this is just a prelim check.

Bloodwork - to check your hormone levels and also thyroid and other possible causes for infertility.

Sperm count check : Do get your husband checked...nwadays 20% causes are due to sperm count being less motile. Its no big deal too..cld be easily remedied by a simple iui if this is the reason.

I really want you to tell me that you visited a gyenac and things r moving forth in the better direction. Wishing you the best = vidhya

9. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Dear Yamuna,

Thats really great to know your Positive attitude please stay the way you are ........Babies are God's Gift and they would reach you on right time. May be god wants you to take care of your health first and then probably he shall send the little angel your way :thumbsup....

Never Worry.....Worries just worsen the situation. Life is all to Live ....Live your heart and be happy....

Would add you in my prayers ........Sending more baby dust your ways....

Keep Smiling!

10. AnithaA

AnithaA Bronze IL'ite

Yamuna,

Nice to know you are hanging on! :thumbsup Do go to a gyn soon. It sure helped me as I am now expecting our tiny tot in April 2009. :) Treating PCOS with homeopathy may be good in the long run, but I feel to work towards conceiving a good gyn will be more helpful. Take care. And yes, IL is always there to help you out. Once again, wishing you well with your treatments.

Regards,
    Anitha