1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to cure pimples?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by janet, May 26, 2005.

1. janet

janet New IL'ite

I have lots of pimples on my face and have tried different ways to eliminate but all in vain.
    Because of this I am having difficulty in facing the public.
    Need help!

2. vidhya

vidhya New IL'ite

Here is an efficient method to remove pimples…

To the water in which rice is washed, add sandal powder and rose powder
    and make it into a paste. Apply it on the face and wash it off after half an hour.

3. anasuya

anasuya New IL'ite

‘Multanni mitti’ is available in most of the beauty shops. Together with water, make it to a paste and apply on your face. This not only reduces pimples but also leaves your skin clear and young …….

4. Roshni

Roshni Local Champion Staff Member Senior IL'ite

Try this face mask to get rid of pimples

Mix almonds(powdered), poppy seeds(khus khus), turmeric, sandalwood and neem leaves(grind). Blend these into a fine paste adding milk. Apply this on your face like a mask and let it dry.

Remove the dried mask by washing your face with luke warm water.

This will cure and prevent pimples and also improves complexion.

Good luck!

5. Mridulah

Mridulah New IL'ite

Pimples

Hi Janet,

The most effective and the best medicine that I have used and got the best result is "Kumkumadi Lepam" or even more better is the " Kumkumadi Thailam".

This could be a little expensive the Thailam for 10 ml it costs Rs.108 but its the best trust me and go in for it. Wash your face clean and apply a thin layer and rub well into the skin.

Even the Franch oil is effective. Apply kumkumadi thailam in the night and apply franch oil in the morning for about an hour. It really helps I have tried and worked for me. Even the blackest of black scar has completely vanished. Continue for few months. Your skin will be fairer, softer and will have a beautiful glow.

Love
    Mridulah

6. amarpreetsonia

amarpreetsonia New IL'ite

Cure for pimples

Just apply regular toothpaste on the pimples and when dry wash it off.
    Also clove powder mixed with little water ,when applied to the pimples dries them.

To remove the pimple marks just make a paste of soaked almonds with unboiled milk and apply daily .
    They are natural bleaching agents.

Amarpreet

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

cure pimples..........

Hello Janet,

There are lot of advise available but select the best that suits u, stick to it and do it regularly to get lasting benefit. Pls don't switch from one treatment to other.

There are so many natural ingredients available to treat pimples.
    Lime juice, fuller's earth, juice of mint, methi and tulsi leaves, sandalwood powders, cucumber juice, orange peel, besan, haldi, milk, almond powder, starch, etc.

Do check ur diet.... drink as much water as possible and flush ur system clean.. Do not go for too many creams, lotions, or make-up foundations and even if u use for occasions make sure ur face is cleared once u are back home.

Here's my tip..

Make a paste of methi leaves and applyat night on the face and wash it off the following morning with warm water.....

Hope this helps.....

8. chanchal_kiran

chanchal_kiran New IL'ite

Hi,

Most part of my roommates cheeks were covered with pimples. We have done a 3 step process on her. And her pimples have almost vanished.

1. Wash the face.
    2. Apply little moisturizer on face and stem the face till the face swaets (The moisturizer will halp in making the skin not to dry).
    3. Clean the face with Rose water/astringent.

Do this 3 step process regularly for 10-15 days in the Night.. You will definetely see visible results.

Some tips that all repeat and i am sure you must be tired of listening:
    Papayya/cucumber are good for the skin. You can apply this after the cleansing process mentioned above.
    You can apply calamine lotion, will be available in super markets. This is also good for skin.
    Drink lots of water atleast 1 litre.

9. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

dear chanchal
    this is dicey, can say from experience, do not give such treatments to any body.
    i was advised to steam, by a doctor, while in teens. but as the routine requires an appropriate face pack after this- which he did not tell-, i am left with pores and they are enlarged with lack of sleep.
    thus whatever we do we should recheck.
    applying multani mitti, neem etc are the best as they have no side effects and if not help, will not lead to an another problem.

Most part of my roommates cheeks were covered with pimples. We have done a 3 step process on her. And her pimples have almost vanished.

1. Wash the face.
    2. Apply little moisturizer on face and stem the face till the face swaets (The moisturizer will halp in making the skin not to dry).
    3. Clean the face with Rose water/astringent.

Do this 3 step process regularly for 10-15 days in the Night.. You will definetely see visible results.

Some tips that all repeat and i am sure you must be tired of listening:
    Papayya/cucumber are good for the skin. You can apply this after the cleansing process mentioned above.
    You can apply calamine lotion, will be available in super markets. This is also good for skin.
    Drink lots of water atleast 1 litre.[/quote]

10. sindrala

sindrala New IL'ite

Only this poem can help you

'Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy,wealthy and wise'.Drink plenty of water.