Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vidyashankar

vidyashankar New IL'ite

this is me...

A happy and content person...:-D

...who wants to learn, share, smile and surely be spiritual ever...

a good family and kids notwithstanding...i always feel something is missing...

there's a deeper inner vaccum which needs to be filled... love and emotions fill up sometimes but elude many a times... explosive excitement swings and happens...but cant last forever...

meditation does swell up a silence that seems infinite... but i come back to reality at godspeed...

i think the bridge between inner peace and worldly currents - is a mindset called friendship...its the only relationship that is not affected by any kind of law !

with parents, siblings, spouses ( ! ), in-laws etc., there is always a subtle legal twist !

cheers to friendship...it thrives on a power called freedom, shared interests, supportive attitudes, confidentiality, trust and ...a special kind of warmth....

am already feeling it here...:2thumbsup:

vidya... :wave

...and oh...my other interests include real estate / parenting learning, spiritual retreats and tantric massages, gender-free exchange of thoughts and ...capturing the best of life...every moment....

2. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Re: Who am I?

Hello friends, I am Sujatha. 39 years old. Happy and contented housewife. Loving, admiring husband who is well qualified, holding a good post in a leading bank in Kuwait. Lovable and cute daughter who is 10 years old.

I was first born in the family with a sister and brother. Born and brought up in Manchester of South India. Did my Bachelors' in Mathematics and PG dip in Systems Development. Was working in an Insurance Company where I found my life partner. Loving and intelligent, admirable personality. Engineer by profession but took up insurance as his occupation. Cute and most sought after daughter was born after 4 years of marriage and after innumerable poojas. She is a gifted child. She is good at dance, singing, drawing as well as studies. very sensitive child and hence working became difficult for me. So we moved to Kuwait when she was 2 and half years old. Decided to be a housewife and take good care of my child and so refused many job offers that came my way. Started a playschool and enjoyed my life with tiny tots for about a period of 3 and half years. But had to close down due to US invasion of Iraq. Now i enjoy teaching maths for children from 5th to 9th grade. Have a big group of friends here. Teaching Tamil for the tamil community here. Keep myself busy with group get togethers, poojas etc. Enjoying my husband's and child's growth step by step. Also assist my husband in his project works for MBA students. I always regret that I am not able to take care of parents and in-laws in their old age. This is the price we r paying for the luxury we enjoy.

Love solving suduko puzzles, read a lot and love music in any form.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  3. jananisv

jananisv New IL'ite

I am new to this site

Hi to everybody

I just now heard about this site, and immediately became a member.

I am a medical transcriptionist worked from home full time.

But i was cheated by two or more companies in coimbatore, they paid me less.

I have one year old kid, my family is fully depends upon me. I dont know how to lead my life without my job?

Plz indusladies help me to settle in my life.

Can u tell me any companies that provide HT work in coimbatore?

Plz help me.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  4. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Hi Uma I am also from coimbatore. Which college r u from? Pls let me know. I am from PSGR Krishnammal college (1984-87). Pls reply.
    sujatha

5. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Re: Who I am

Hello Preemal, How r u? I am sujatha. I too live in Kuwait. Pls reply.

6. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Hi alefiya, I also live in Kuwait. Which part of Kuwait u r in? Pls reply. sujatha

7. shubhas

shubhas New IL'ite

HI Everyone in this wonderful group,

I am Shubha who was born in chennai but brought up in Bahrain, did my entire schooling in Bahrain. My parents lived there for 25yrs, dad was in the ministry and mom was a school teacher. I am one of the twin, yes, I have a twin sis and 2 older sis. I studied in Bangalore and am an MCA graduate. I have worked in the a/cs, admin and HR line and after MCA worked as a s/w engr..Got married and recently moved to SIngapore, currently not working..

I love travelling and meeting newer people and making lots of friends. Also love reading books and cooking variety..

I am fortunate to find this site and be one among this group..This makes a well knit family and gets us closer..Lets take this wonderful oppurtunity and get to know each one of us.

More later
    Shubha Prem

8. vaidehi401

vaidehi401 New IL'ite

Name: Vaidehi P

Education: PhD - Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
    Certified Six Sigma Black belt

Profession: Project Manager - IT

Currently living in: Chicago, Illinois

Born & Brought up in: Andhrapradesh (May be GULTLAND OR GULTISTAN?):))

Mother Tongue: Telugu

Shall post the rest later if you are not bored already!

9. prasheilaprabhu

prasheilaprabhu New IL'ite

hi,

i was searching google about the various types of dosas which can be made, and this site name popped up. on this web page, i was asked to join for sharing and receiving info., curiosity got better of me, and i joined it. now reading who am i, has put me in a fix as to how to describe myself.
    anyway, here it comes:

i am prasheila prabhu, 31 years old, with a three year old daughter. seperated from my husband within a year of marrige.
    i am a advocate by profession, but now i have no inbterest in it, and i want to do something different, except i have no idea what to do.

my hobbies to collect stamps and coins, and all kinds of odds and ends. i love reading books, and listening to music.

i like cooking and stitching, but nothing ever comes right in either. i would love to learn both from some one professionally.

i also love to visit different places with my family.

i live in delhi with my parents and younger brother.

i do hope to enhance my knowledge and open my heart in indusladies so that i can find my bearings and move ahead in life.

10. ranjitha

ranjitha New IL'ite

Hai

i am ranjitha, born and brought in Hyderaad a complete Hyderabadi. :2thumbsup: I have done my PG in Social Work, married for 11 years and have 2 kids and am happily a home maker.

I love cooking, reading and gardening. Have passions for old songs.
    wuld Luv to make friends.

bye

ranjitha:exactly:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.