1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kambar Again - Will You Welcome Him? I am Not Sure!

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 3, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Vandhana For the second post!

Dear Vandhana,
    Thanks for accepting my explanation.
    After reading two books on Sundara Kandam one by Indra Soundarajan (I met him in person to hand over my book Manase to him; he personally wrote a letter and enclosed his Sundara Kaandam book as a gift to me) and the other by Suki Sivam, I am impressed by Anjaneya in many ways. So there will be more to come on Him.
    regards,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Re: Be sure, ILites will welcome both Kambar & you, Varalotti

Dear Malathy,

Being responded to by Induslady herself, well, I feel like having entered the Hall of Fame already, though I have light years to travel! It is similar to Bill Gates coming down to a programmers desk and appreciating the work.

I am happy that you and Jey liked this posting.

Far from taking offence, I loved the title you have conferred on me, Vambukkara Varalotti. Had you done this by June 2005 my user ID here in IL will be that word. Vambu, in this sense it does not mean gossip, is the spice of life. And in a forum with lots of Indian ladies who love spicy food, vambu has always a role to play.

But honestly in this case I did not know the second explanation till I posted it on Monday. A sudden half an hour time gap in work (perhaps Sita Devi granted it) and a fresh reading of the third verse I posted gave me the explanation as a flash.

While this is true, I still love your way of explanation, of my being VV, drawing crowds to my thread with some controversy. I have done that a hundred times before.

I want my threads to be democratic forums where I give liberty to the readers to condemn me (believe me, ILites have done that) make fun of me (have done that a million times) or blast my words (are still doing it) That makes life and IL a very interesting propostion.

Thanks once again Malathy for your visit. As we say in sanskrit
    shobanaarthe kshemaya punaraagaman aaya cha
    For the welfare and well being of all of us, may your visit happen again.
    regards,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Thanks Vidhi!

Dear Vidhi,

the greatest thrill in posting in IL is this interesting exchange of views. While it is true that I provoke the ladies with my controversial or bold thoughts, they in turn provoke me with their strong responses. Then I come out again and this interesting game continues till all of us have perfectly understood the concept and the context.

The only difference between me and your malayalam teacher is this. There you can escape when the bill rings. But here it is I who ring the warning bells. So there is no escape. Howzzat?

Thanks Vidhi for your nice words,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

At present I am enjoying the unique privilege of wishing 3000 plus ladies on this wonderful site, "Happy Valentine's Day."

As the technology of giving electronic roses has not yet been refined and made commercially available, I am offering the roses which Kambar offered on the happy occasion of Sita eyeing Rama in the streets of Mithila.

As part of Valentines Day celebrations please visit the thread
    Happy Valentines Day! Let's Celebrate With KC Kambar!
    and leave your comments there.

This time, Ladies, you will have do more than just praising or criticising, which you have been doing all these days. Want to know the details? Please visit the thread.

Take care, play safe and have a great Valentines day!
    regards,
    sridhar

5. vaidehi401

vaidehi401 New IL'ite

Re: An Explanation and a Compensation!

VERY APT!!! LOVED READING THIS!