Winners of November - Refer your friends contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello everyone,

As you all know, we have monthly registration contests being held for newly registering members. Few of our existing members wrote to us asking about an opportunity to be part of the registration contest.

In response to that request, we have come up with this new contest - "Refer your friends!"

This will give an opportunity both for an existing member and a new member to WIN an exciting prize. It is also an opportunity to get IndusLadies community growing with more members leading to more discussions, more information sharing, etc.

It's very simple and here is all you need to do to enter this contest...
    • You can refer as many friends as you like to visit www.IndusLadies.com and register.
    • Your friends need to register and activate the registration giving a valid email address. During registration they need to give your 'username' as 'referrer'.
    This 'refer your friends' contest runs till 30th Nov 2005. At the end of the contest, we will choose a lucky pair - a new member (who got registered between Oct 23rd - Nov 30th, 2005) + their referrer. They both will WIN this beautiful vase (see pictures below).

Tall vase is for the referrer, while the short vase is for the new member referred by her.

So, are you going to be the one in the lucky pair? Give it a try and also help IndusLadies community grow.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Refer your friends - Contest - Winners!

Hello Ladies,

Here is the lucky pair who has been selected to win the prizes for "Refer your friends - Contest!".

[​IMG] Reshna & Sushma - CONGRATULATIONS! [​IMG]

Reshna - who joined our IndusLadies community in July 2005 has been chosen to win the "referer" prize - the tall vase!

Sushma - who joined our IndusLadies community in Nov 2005 referred by Reshna has been chosen to win the "new member" prize - the short vase!

Let's congratulate the lucky pair. Also, special thanks to Reshna for referring IndusLadies community to her friends.

PS: Reshna & Sushma, please private message your mailing addresses to induslady for us to mail your prize.

3. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS - Reshna & Sushma :clap

Hope you both enjoy the vases by decorating your home!

4. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

congrats!

Dear Reshna & sushma,

hey, u turned out to be the lucky pair of all- congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
    Those two vases look great and u guys are lucky to have it.
    keep winning!!!!!!!!!

5. amudha

amudha Senior IL'ite

Congrats

Congrats - both of you, really you should feel lucky to have won such a beautiful vase.

I like to have a similar one decorating my living room - it looks really great.

Bye,
    Amudha

6. reshna

reshna New IL'ite

Received the Prize!

Hi IL Team,

I received my tall vase today. I am so happy...:thumbsup

Being Christmas season, we get variety of flowers here and I will be decorating this vase with those flowers and enjoy it. Thank you so much.

I am also equally happy for Sushma and I take pride that I introduced her and she too got the prize. Hope she received it too!

Shakthi, Meenaprakash & Amudha,

Thanks dear(s) for the wishes. I am so happy...

7. Sushma

Sushma New IL'ite

Thank you

Hello Indusladies team,

I am happy to have received the vase joining Indusladies as a member in Nov.

Please accept my apologies for a delayed message, I travelled to my native and did not have access to Internet over there. I just returned and posting this message.

Reshna, thank you for referring me to this wonderful community and I am happy to have received this gift on top of it.

Thank you members for your wishes.

- Sushma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.