Best Fertility centre in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by veenajuturi, Sep 13, 2007.

1. srujana8

srujana8 New IL'ite

pl try Nayana Patel in Anand, Gujarat. If u have already lot of IVF attempts and still waiting for success pl visit her. Also Surrogate option is there. We tried almost 10 plus IVF and ICSI in India and US and vinally visited her. Finally successfull...

if more info required u can pm me, I am from Hyderbad.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2008
  2. joyIVF

joyIVF New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

This site is very helpfull for the people like me. My name is Joy & we are living in US. due to some medical reasons we have to go for IVF. we completed our first cycle in Dr.Malapani hospital in BOMBAY. It was not success! We are planning to give another shot. This time i want to do in HYD. I would like to know more info about the IVF clinics in HYD. Could you please help me & please share your experience with Dr.Rama & Dr.Mamtha Deendayal.

Please advice!

Thanks
    Joy

3. puvilak

puvilak New IL'ite

Hi everyone. I have one question to ask all of you who visited these fertility clinics. Do these clinics offer children to couples or do they offer gender selection also? I mean can you choose if you want a baby boy or a baby girl. And if they do, how much does it cost. My best wishes to anyone out there who are trying to have children. may you get your heart's desire.

4. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi, i did not get what you are trying to know! You mean taking scan before to confirm the gender of child?

But that is illegal right, i hope hardly any hospital will provide this facility!

5. puvilak

puvilak New IL'ite

No i'm not asking if we can take a scan to see the baby's gender.
    i'm asking that if I go to one of these clinics, will they help me get the baby of my choice.
    i mean when i go to the centre, can i ask them for a boy or girl.
    before putting the embryo in me can they tell if they are putting a male or female embryo.

it's like I go there and tell them " I want a boy or girl"

is it possible?
    i heard some centres like microsort in VA offer the choice. we can have a boy or girl. they will sort the semen sample beforehand and retain only male or female sperms according to our requirement.
    i'm asking if the same is offered in India.

Thank You

6. illu

illu New IL'ite

hi by reading ur post i guess the doctor name is
    pavuluri krishnamachari .

he is famous for skin problems also

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi illu,you are right:thumbsup his name pavuluri krishnamachari.
    lots of people are coming there for different diseases,treatments...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  8. rain2008

rain2008 New IL'ite

Has anyone gone through an egg donor? If so, what has been your experience?

9. visala

visala Senior IL'ite

hello guys,
    i am totally confused about to take the right decision.my husbands age is 29 and i am 23.my mother in law's age is 68,he was born late. do you guys think that i need to get pregnant now or after year.igot married on march.please reply.i am worried that after a year i to need to search this center.

10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Hi Srujana,
    it is nice to know that you are from hyderabad. Even I reside in hyderabad and am confused about various fertility treatments available. while browsing on this subject got to know about gujarat doctor. I wish to know how the treatments are done there because I do not want travel to be a problem. please share your experience with Dr nayna patel...

I do not have pm... :(