Finest Posts - October 2008 nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Hasita,

Many of them do not like me for being chirpy, not that it matters to me dear. I agree with your description of my nature and it is true. I live life like there is no tomorrow after I saw two my close friends become victim of the bomb blasts. I lost one of them and the other battled in hospital for more than a week. With Gods grace he is fine.

Thanks for nominating the travelogue thread. God is seeking his own place here in Indusladies.com. I have nothing more to say, my dear.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mithi,

A nomination from another best writer of Indusladies makes me feel like a 'Princess' of my town (for the moment!).

Thank you Mithi, you have made my night!

3. vase

vase Senior IL'ite

Hi!

I truly, truly second the nomination done by Hasita! Vidya24's reply to Janvi's query is absolutely mind-blowing!

Cheers!

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Lalitha,

It is more than my writing your devotion to the Lord that has made you visualize the trip. Thanks for bringing my efforts to the next level!

5. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear moderators,
    I have great pleasure in nominating a beautiful love story,love of the truest kind penned so beautifully by SunitaGajula for the Finest Post of the month of October..The story flows so lucidly and the scenes that she portrays are before you to see and get emotionally involved.
    Great going Sunita,do pen more stories.
    Thinking of you
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/stories-fiction/37693-thinking-of-you.html#post440678

6. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

My nomination goes with no second doubts to one of the best travelogues I have ever read in my life. Malspie has accomplished her work with complete dedication equivalent to a girl who is giving her Board Exams! Such devotion to work should be given a bigger platform! Kudos this young lady who has made a place for herself in the site. Her popularity is fast catching.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/travel/37527-malspie-reveals-her-missing-hide.html

Thank you all.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  7. mithila kannan

My dear mals,
    Thank you my dear for nominating this story of mine fr the finest post forum.Iam very happy,being nominated itself is a gift for me .Thanks.
    love
    mithi

8. mithila kannan

My dear janani,
    I was deeply by the kind gestures from friends like you who have nominated this story fr the finest post of the month.What can I say except that Iam blessed to be in yur midst,amng friends who have large hearts and abundant love to share with others and the urge to motivate writers to do their best.
    I enjoyed developing on the friendship between Rosamma and Viji,I lived the pure village life through them.
    Thanks once again.
    lve
    mithila kannan

9. mithila kannan

My dear aishu,You are a blessing from God to oldies like me,to motivate us and keep us going.Thank you dear for nominating this story of mine for the finest post of the month.Iam honoured.
    Thanks.
    love
    mithila kannan

10. mithila kannan

My dear Oviya,
    What can I say except that I can expect only good gestures like this from friends like you.Iam humbled by your words of appreciation,yu being a fine writer.
    Thanks a lot dear,you made my day.
    love
    mithila kannan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.