December 2008 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by JayaJ, Apr 7, 2008.

1. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi shweta!<br>
    i am sorry for your loss... :( ... and i know no words will console you.. but got to get along with life... this is my 6th year in marriage . i stay at home only. so you r in software.. from next year i am planning to work ..don't know how far it will work out. My brother came to help me.. 15 days he will do work from home and third week he will go to office. Good that ur MIL is coming to help you.. but i think u need help after the baby comes home rather than before delivery.. neway i will update the links in the excel file if i find any good deals and good brands for each product. Dhivya will be more help in this matter ... take care. bye <br>
    anoo

2. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi dhana!<br>
    welcome to the club..... how are you feeling? so did you choose name and started shopping... take care bye<br>
    anoo

3. svidya

svidya New IL'ite

Hai

My due date is around Dec 14th. As of now everything seems normal. I am planning to bring my mother around Nov 1st week. Still trying for Visa , seems will be ready by this week.

I had some infection in urine during the last test and am having medicines for that. Doc has adivised me to drink lots of water aroung 2.5L each day,

SO I advice you all to drink lots of water so that you don't suffer like me.

LOve
    Vidya

4. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi vidya!<br>
    welcome to the club and thanks for the suggestion... so u started shopping? take care bye<br>
    anoo

5. perfectly_perfect

perfectly_perfect Silver IL'ite

Hi Frens,
    Hope all of you are doing good. I just want to know how much active are you now a days. My due date is 27 dec. Me and my baby both are waiting for that date. I my not very active now a days. My house is a mess always. I am just cooking and eating and cleaning my kitchen and managing my elder one.
    How are you guys doing?

6. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

dear expectant moms,

i am in my 33 week. I can't wait to deliver. I have severe pain in my pelvis and experience cramps very often. i also poo quite often.

its becoming unbearable for me. i walk every day and that eases the pain. but when i sit down, cramps start. Though my due date is Dec 2nd, i have a strong feeling this baby will come out earlier - much earlier.

I am going for a check up tomorrow and hopefully my gyneac will advise what i should do to avoid the pain of cramps.

i cant sleep at night, i keep pillows wedged between my legs, but after some time, ineed to change positions was my hips and legs will pain.
    whole night goes just in this andi dont get gud sleep.

just wiaiting for this ordeal to end. Hopefully everything should go fine and end fine too.

Take care,
    jaya

7. spinky

spinky New IL'ite

Hi Jaya,

Even am in 33rd week & experiencing some slight pelvic pain , shortness of breath & heart burn. Let me know what your doc suggests to get relieved from this..

Are you still going to work ? Howz your daughter doing ? Did you had a normal delivery or C-section for your first baby ?

It's getting really tough to manage all the household chores & going to work. I might take a leave from 1st week of November or atleast reduce my working hours. How much weight did you gain ? I gained abt 18 lbs...

Walking is a good exercise, try to walk for atleast 30 min's. Do you also have back pain ?

Take Care

Hope all Dec mommies are doing fine & started shopping for the baby...I can't wait to see my son, very eager n excited!!!!!!!

8. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Guys

Sorry for this late response. :welcometo all the New- Dec- Mommies. Suddenly the thread is very active. Very Happy about it.

Jaya Howz is health now? You must maintaining a strict for GD(Gestational Diabetes). Hope u feel better....

Shweta, I am very sorry about ur loss As anoo said no words will console you... TC of yourself. Anoo's list has most of the items.

I would strongly suggest a nursing pillow which is worth buying especially if u have C-Section.

Dhana, glad to have u here. How r doing??? TC... U r ahead of us.. All the Best. Same Pinch carring a Girl Baby(no. 2).

Vidhya, Thanks for ur suggestion & u r right drinking water really helps..
    TC..
    Perfectly_Perfect, I am not even doing those..Cooking, Cleaning my mil will do, Only feeding my first one is my work. But I don't know y I am busy all day(I guess running around Aditi...) So U r doing a gr8 job. I am planning to fix my delivery on Dec 23rd.

Anoo, Ur list looks very good. Covers most of the items. Same here with sleeping. Yep, My mil does most of the work so that I can relax a bit. I pray to God that u have ur parents help during the delivery. Don't worry the Name hunt will go foreveerrrrr:rotfl.

Pinky, Hope u feel better. Howz ur Shopping & Name hunt going.... TC

I had my GTT & having my final Ultrasound next sound. I guess they will measure the thickness of the incision. So far Everything is going normal.
    I hope it continues the same.

TC everyone....

Cheers
    Dhivya

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  9. spinky

spinky New IL'ite

Hello ladies,

Thanks for cheering up the thread dhivya..

I think from now on we should be more active as we keep experiencing different kinds of pains and also getting closer to our D-Day.... & the good thing to get relieved from all our pains is by sharing them & getting advices.. :)

Shwetha, I am sorry to hear about your mother...even my mother-in-law would be here during my delivery & i have the same concern with my husband as you do..Right now i am getting all the attention , love & support from him but am sure it's not gonna be the same once his mom is here... My mom can't come bcoz my sis is getting married in Nov.

Well , we are planning to name our baby NIKHIL .. Did anybody decide on the name yet? Anybody started with the shopping?

During my last appointment my belly measured about 33 cm & I put on 18 lbs till now. How abt you all ?

Keep posting.

Take care, eat healthy food & walk for atleast 30 min's.

10. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

hi all!<br>
    good the dec 2008 club thread got very active.. do any body have itching ... for me its like hell... am scratching like hell... do anybody know what to do for this ... i am applying lot of moisturizer and even body oil in the shower... my tummy is full of marks and red patches.. during my last doc visit i measured36cm and i gained 28 lbs...<br><br>

dhivya...>hoz ur leg pain ..? <br>

take care everyone<br>

bye<br>
    anoo