Hosur real estate info required!!!

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by GPriya, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I have a one ground plot (2400 Sqft) in Hozur (Exact location is Rangopanditha agraharam and achettipalli village near seventh day adventist ) . I am interested in knowing the approximate current value of the property and if anybody interested in buying it.

Please note that it is an approved plot and I have all the original documents, in case if someone interested.

Thanx and Regards,
    Geeth Priya.

2. BhuvanaC

BhuvanaC New IL'ite

Hi Geeth Priya
    I know that land rates around Hosur are 200-250 per sqft. This is the running rate around Bagalur. Can you elaborate more on the exact location of your plot?
    Bye!

Bhuvana

3. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Bhuvana,

Sorry for the delayed response.

My land is in a project called VGP Park Town. It is approximately 4 KMs from the Hosur Railway station. Asmentioned earlier, the project is located partly on Rangopanditha agraharam and acettipatti Village , somewhere near Seventh day adventist and Kumara Mangala estate. The above info is given by the VGP people when we bought the land about 10+ years ago.

Would appreciate if you can provide the current value of the land along with if any buyer or broker interested in buying from me. As I live in the US, I didn't get a chance to visit Hosur for the last 5 years and I heard that the realestate prices are increasing there. This VGP layout has , 600 plots or so, and it is located in hosur Kelamangala highways Road.

Hope the above info will do for you to answer my querry.

Please note, if anyone is interested in buying, I and my husband is comeing to India on vacation between Nov 22nd and Dec 13th during which the registration can be done.

Thanx a lot,
    Geeth Priya.

4. radhavj

radhavj Senior IL'ite

hi G.priya,
    My anme is Radha Parthasarathy...living in bangalore...I'm doing real esate business helping Nri friends taking care of their prop...i saw ur thread&i'm a new to IL forum,,,,,,,if u ahven't sold ur prop i cld also look for some potential buyerduring ur trip to india this yr..pls do reply to this mail
    radha vj (radha partahsarathy)

5. abhi_2006

abhi_2006 New IL'ite

Hello Geeth,

Can you please send me an email with your contact information?

I live in Washington, DC, and I am currently on vacation and will be staying in Bangalore for next 2 weeks.

If the land is still available, Can you please send me an email with your contact information? I will get in touch with you about the land in hosur.

Thanks,
    Suja

6. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Suja,

I am in Chennai along with my hubby and we will be here until Dec 13th if not one more week.. . Please feel free to contact me if you need to talk.

Thanx,
    Geeth Priya.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2008
  7. PRIYAVANDA

PRIYAVANDA New IL'ite

HI Gpriya ,
    This is Priya from Nairobi Kenya . I have just registered yday .

I understand u have bought plots from VGP. Even i did.

I have brought a plot in Wembley Garden South , through VGP in 1994 which is also very close to Hosur.

They had promised us that they would develop the land , plant some trees etc etc and they would give us the returns from the sale proceeds. But it is 10 plus years and the land is not developed. we have just received the title deed for the land .

Even i intend to dispose of the land . My land is 9600 sq. feet.

Please reply to me and let me know if you have managed to dispose of your land or what are the alternative arrangements u can suggest to dispose off the land.

Waiting for your response

Regards
    Priya

8. ramnarmi08

ramnarmi08 New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    Can you tell me amount per sf?
    Regards,
    Narmatha

9. kal_sanchu

kal_sanchu New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

This is kalpana from Hosur. I am interested to purchase your land in Hosur. Will you please let me know the price for your land.

Regards

Kalpana

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2008
  10. srinathraju

srinathraju New IL'ite

vgp site

dear gpriya
    i want to tell ur site approximate value .pls send folloing detailes about ur plot.

1.survey no.
    2.name of vgp
    3.plot no

Thanx and Regards,
    srinathraju

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.