Money for a good cause

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by vivbass, Mar 8, 2007.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

can't we afford it???

Dear all(Gold,Silver,senior,junior & new IL members)
    i wish u all a very happy women's day...
    Today i want to discuss with u all abt this....yes'day i read a article in rediff abt old age women in chennai,how sad their stories r,..how cruel their dil & son:evil:..they left their own mom becoz she is not fit for anything...like lots of stories...my mil always tells me that a women is enemy for another women(she mentioned abt her mil & abt me :mrgreen: i got hurt by her word,that is another thing)
    but the point is right..isn't it...v r fighting for 1 man...mens will be happy,becoz they don't have tension reg.this,they always advice their wife to be patience,obedient to his parents,don't hurt my parents,,blah,blah...but v ladies will fight becoz of our possesiveness,jealousy & finally v r the person who is going to be suffer in our old age...so i had decided that let my mil be happy whatever she wants to do,if she is happy by hurting me,let her be happy,how long years they r going to live...until then let her be happy..main thing for me is i'll lost my happy life,itz ok i'll enjoy it after 20 yrs...also i won't complain anything abt them to my hubby(anyway no use in that ) i have decided for this women's day i have become a new women,i'll not give & take dowry ,i'll treat my dil as what i wanted to be treated by my mil...be happy & make others happy...:2thumbsup:
    Also 1 more thing,i request all the ladies in IL, pls gift some 1,000RS peryear to orphange,poor people or for oldage people,i know that ladies here in IL r very kind hearted,v r not selfish people....i'll be happy that everybody in this IL gift some amount of RS to others,s, v can afford it,per year 1,000 is not a big amount for us,isn't it???? i have started, so pls start sending gift today,as today is NEWyear for ladies(women's day),letz make a resolution...
    thanx in advance for u all :2thumbsup:...also thanx for spending time to read this. i hope i didn't bore u all...
    take care,
    with love,
    vivbass..

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: can't we afford it???

My dear Vivbass,

Very good post- thoughtful and thought provoking. May I suggest something? Is this the exact thread where this message will each many viewers? Can you find a more suitable thread for this? I just want to be sure that such a heart felt message gets many replies.

affly
    Vidya

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hello vidhya,
    i donno in which discussion thread i'll put this???
    anyway if i put it wrong,chitra madam will move to suitable thread :mrgreen:
    thanx for ur reply...also u r the one who replies me for all my post,thank u once again..

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Vivbass,

Good one!:mrgreen:

Always love yr posts and happy to reply.Not sure if my words are useful though.

affly
    Vidya

5. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hey Vivbass

This was very considerate and thoughtful of you to think of all these things and write this post. if everybody start thinking on the same lines, the world will be a better place to live for us and our future (our children).

we can definitely donate a 1000 bucks or even more than that, eveybody can afford that much... u not only provide for the under privliged but unknowingly get so many blessings from them, and u never know, a blessing can save you sometime when u need it the most...

Make others happy, as much as you can.
    Try to avoid back biting (talking foul about someone behind his back) my mom says never to do this as this spoils ur heart and mind.
    Always pray for others.

and u'll find a different you !
    wat say ladies ?

6. mahila

mahila New IL'ite

I agree with you both abha and vivbass. i started this practice of donating yearly a few years back and continuing it too.hope you can keep up with your resolution vivbass cos itsn't that easy to let others say hurtful things to us and keep ourselves unmoved.oops thats my pessimism talking here vivbass. don't mind my words.Your dil must be one fortunate girl to have such an understanding mil:2thumbsup:
    regards,
    swetha.

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hello Abha & mahila,
    thanx for ur compliments..
    hello mahila,reg. mil iam doing this for the past 4 yrs,only main difference from women's day is i have stopped complaining abt my mil to my hubby.
    hope ladies in this IL have started thinking abt donation for poor people,thatz enough for me...