Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. arman

arman New IL'ite

Re: Dubai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

hello
    i am arman a new member , i am in dubai , please contact me

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
  2. lathabhasker

lathabhasker New IL'ite

Hi to All:hiya
    My name is Latha.I am a new member to IL,am a resident of Dubai for the past 4 years.Back home I am from Bangalore,married with 2 lovely daughters aged 8 and 7.Just a small intro about myself,will keep in touch.
    Latha

3. jezz_nish

jezz_nish Senior IL'ite

hi dubai ladies
    i am jess from IL ABU Dhabi.i am relocating to dubai soon,infcat my hubby has already joine the new office but i can come 2 dubai only after we find a nice apartment,so please help me out

i need a 2 bedroom apartment with a school and hospital near by.my husband's office is in sheik zayed road,its the upcoming oasis mall near al futtain motors so somewere around

pls pls if anybody knows of any vacant apartment in satwa,safa or the areas around please help me

jess

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi jess...

welcome to dubai... u can look to local news paper for houses...all the best for ur search...

http://www.gnads4u.com/properties

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  5. jezz_nish

jezz_nish Senior IL'ite

hi ladies
    is there someone from discovery garden n here,because we were thinking for renting an apartmnet there.i wanted to know do u get maids for part time in that area,someone please help me with this info,i really need to know

thanx

6. jezz_nish

jezz_nish Senior IL'ite

hi dubai ladies

where are all of you?
    it looks like the IL dubai has lost its life,the ladies at IL ABU DHabi always envied you guys for keeping this forum so active and also for organising meets,but looks like now it has dried up ,so wake up ladies and bring this forum back to life.now since i am also a dubai rersident,i would love to make some friends here.

we have taken up a apartmnet in mamzar area,nearby the canadian hospital,close by too sana n babyshop too,its the building with the mini union co-op.

is there anyone in the same area?

as i am new to dubai i wana know lot of things like nursery,tailors,maids etc etc.so help me ladies

jess

7. leenasher

leenasher New IL'ite

Hi Jess,

Welcome to Dubai. Am sure you will enjoy it here more than Abu Dhabi..this place is more happening and lively!:cheers

Am Leena, been in Dubai for all my life..brought up here:2thumbsup:. We got a 10yr kid Viraj and I used to stay right behind the Canadian hosp, that area is called Abu Hail but now I've moved to Ghusais 4. Ghusais is now like the new bur dubai i guess :p

We girls at IL seem to have found what we were looking for..a great gang of girls..and guess what..the men have also gelled so well:thumbsup We all met up during the Eid holidays and what a ball we had...everyday was booked in advance..by the time the holidays were over, we had explored every park in Dubai..everyone had fun being outdoors!:)

Tailors..ah..i think u better off driving down to bur dubai or karama for that one, schools there are plenty, lots of good indian restaurants, you have almaya supermarket close to you..

We keep meeting up quite often so I will let you know when the next one is planned..I promise you will leaving smiling after having met us all!:yes:

8. jezz_nish

jezz_nish Senior IL'ite

hi leena
    thanx for such a warm welcome,well i will be more than delighted to come for the next meet and i'm sure it will be lot of fun.

hey wich school does yr kid go to?i am not keen on sending my daughter who is 3 1/2 now anwere far,would like her to get back home in 30 mins frm school,coz after living in abu dhabi its diffiult to be in dubai.

i had intially though of millenium school but the seats for kg there are alreday full,so need another option ,can u suggest me somthin near by.how is kindergarden starters?or wht abt dps sharjah any idea hw long it will tke frm mamzar?

wht are the rates for a maid in dubai?
    i also wana know wether there are any nice play school in my area,for now till her kg starts in april i wana put her to play school,so suggest anythin if u know

thanx anways
    jess

9. leenasher

leenasher New IL'ite

Hi Jess!

Millenium School is full, would be good if you start next year early on time for admission. Kindergarden starters is good as well, but am not sure of their admission. Other schools in that area are Diyafah high school (very good), Winchester and Wesminster (both Gems-fairly good). I dont know of any play schools around, google it up I found an online list.
    DPS Sharjah is a very good school but far from where you are..commuting will take long.

Maids you will easily get in your area for part time. Try this number 050-9751580 Kanta- she used to work with me before. Also try this number 050-9376082 Sami, Tamilian guy.

All of us have gmail accounts - we keep chatting on that!:rotfl

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
  10. Sylviaram

Sylviaram Bronze IL'ite

Hey Jess,

Welcome to Dubai!! Sorry for this late response.. I will pm you my phone no.. you can call me when you are free and we can have a loooong chat...

Cheers!
    Sylvia