any one from seoul,south korea?

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific - Other Areas' started by GeethaVani, Dec 16, 2006.

1. swapnanawathe

swapnanawathe New IL'ite

hi ruchvarsh,
    thanks for sharing your info abt korea inspite of not being there anymore. can you please help me in giving info abt schooling there? my son is 6yrs old and when we reach there in sept he will be studing in classII here. internet sights regarding schooling in korea mention that 5 to 7 is age they accept in kindergarten. do you know anything abt indian schools or international schools in deajeon? thanks once again for your help.
    bye:?

2. GeethaVani

GeethaVani New IL'ite

Hi Ruchvarsh & Swapna,

How are you both?Swapna, as Ruchvarsh told, deajeon is very near to Seoul.It's abt 1hr by train from Seoul.Regarding International schools; yes we do have some international schools but they charge avg. of 2000US$ per month.yes.per month.But 2 n half yr old kids can also join kindergarten.Even I've 3yr old son and want to join him in preschool but thinking of these fee..Transportation is very good here.You have subway system in all places.

I don't know much about Deajeon but my husband goes very often there on appointments.Even today he went there.He said it's also a big city.
    What else? If you want any info..I think I can assist you .

Bye.

Geetha

3. swapnanawathe

swapnanawathe New IL'ite

hi geethavani
    how are you? then where have you put your child? are you working? if no then how do you spend your time? how about domestic help out there? i heard it is all one women show :)
    i'm so glad that before reaching there i'm getting useful info abt the place, thanks to you and ruchvarsh.
    bye:wave

4. ruchvarsh

ruchvarsh New IL'ite

hi,
    i used to stay in seoul that time my daughter was very small but all of my frnds kids used to go to sanfransiscan international school sorry no idea abt deajon but i m sure if u post mail in the groups i sent link to u ppl will surely reply back.

bye
    take care.

5. swapnanawathe

swapnanawathe New IL'ite

hi,
    best wishes to you all on international women's day- "HAVE A WONDERFUL WOMEN'S DAY". it is our day :wave
    bye

6. nehaseth

nehaseth New IL'ite

HI

I am Neha Seth . I am a student with S.P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai. I am doing a course called Family Managed Businesses MBA. As part of our curriculum at the end of the course we make an international visit and visit industries and organization aboard preferably family managed businesses.

As part of this trip we are visiting Seoul from 26th april 2007 to 29th april 2007 . I am a member or the organizing team . We are trying to get contacts of people of indian orgin settled in korea and are managing a business in korea . We would like the person to address our student group about how the business scenario is in korea for indians and how he is successfully managing his business . Our student group comprises of 80 students who are from family businesses and in the future would manage family businesses.

I was wondering if someone could help me out . I was this forum while googling so thought maybe someone could give me a reference.

You can check out our organization at SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai or email me back at sethneha@gmail.com

Looking forward to a response

Have a good day

7. madhu96888

madhu96888 New IL'ite

Hi all,

This Madhu who is living in Seoul for past 1 year...

Will be flying to India by first week of June. Will be back to Seoul by July.

8. yogyata

yogyata New IL'ite

hi geeta,
    i'm staying in suwon and a house wife. tell me something about u

9. madhu96888

madhu96888 New IL'ite

Sorry Ladies...

I dint realise that this site is only for women... Is it ok to have a male in this site ?

If not i will be out of this site.

Regards,
    Madhu

10. Suneeti

Suneeti New IL'ite

Hello Getha,
    I have just moved to Seoul. I don't know the city but have spent the last week exploring. Do you still live here? What do you do?

Suneeti