Feb 2009 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Ruci, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

How are you doing??

Thanks Malar for the website...now all i need to do is get rid of my lazziness and start exercising. :)

Have you alll working women told your bosses about the pregnancy?I am thinking of disclosing it today...not that im showing a lot but a little i guess...so i think its better to spill it out before it travels thru all the grapevines :)

Also,if any of you woking in the US have gone thru your maternity leave plans...can you please share the laws as to how many weeks of paid leave and how many state paid leaves are we eligible for?

Thanks a lot....
    Keep smiling :)
    Cheers
    Preets.

2. kewl1

kewl1 New IL'ite

Hello all Feb mommies,

how r u all?

i can see a lot of mommies joined the club while i was away all this while! good! Congratulations to you all and hope you all are enjoying this special time!!

I was having a lot of nausea all these early months. Its finally getting better. Feeling a lot more energetic also now!

So how is everybody else? Cmon lets share more....

Good luck!!

3. lakshmi.mani

lakshmi.mani Junior IL'ite

Hi ,

Even my expected due date is Feb 12. This is my first kid.

Let me also join the gang....

Lakshmi.M

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  4. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

hi preeti,

hows u'r health? it's been a long time since I visited IL. have been a little busy with my dauther's 4th bday and few other things. finally I'm out of MS and happily enjoying 2nd trimester and the babies movements. did u inform your office abt u'r pregnancy?
    about maternity leave plans I have the lease idea, since my daughter was born in India. but my office offers 12weeks but without pay.

Hi Lakshmi,

welcome to the club. hope you are also done with your MS and everything. hows u'r health?

tk care.
    Cheers,
    malar

5. lakshmi.mani

Hi Malar,

Thanks for your response. I still have MS and migraine headaches also. I am in my 21st week and have not felt the movements yet... normally when will we start feeling it. 5th or 6th month

Lakshmi.M

6. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

usually baby movements start from the end of 3 months. but it'll be very small movements, that we'll not be able to identify. Moreover for the first pregnancy it may take some time. probably in another week or 2 you'll start feeling the movements. That's the fun part of pregnancy. :)

Cheers,
    Malar

7. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for not being prompt in the replies...even i got busy...but wonder with what :)...

Lakshmi,welcome to the group.i hope your migrane gets better...about the movements...you usually start to feel them between 18- 22 weeks...but this really depends on many factors...so don't worry...im sure you must be visiting the doc for your checkups...thats more than a enough to see that your baby is fine.. :)

Malar,im soo glad ur MS is over....very nice... :)

As for me, im okay..health is fine....busy with work n home so time goes by very fast...Yes, i did inform my boss...things are very cool....touchwood I have a very nice team out here....still finalising my leave plan thou....

chalo then...ill say tata...will come back soon...

meanwhile...keep smiling... :)
    cheers
    preets.

8. lakshmi.mani

I think Feb 2009 moms are very busy... no posts for long time

9. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies...

Long time no hear....hope alls well....now that we are getting close to "THE DAY"...I guess each one of us is busy preparing for the arrival of the little one...

Well...as for me...i havent started shopping yet...just waiting to begin my maternity leave and then would go on a shopping spree.. :)

So have you all had your Baby Shower yet? Do share your experiences...I just had mine last weekend...it was very very nice...my hubby and some friends made a great effort in putting this together for me.....it was very special :)

Healthwise...im fine....feeling heavier each day...baby moves around a lot...waiting for my next checkup to see the weight of the baby and the position too...other than that feeling good... :)

Thats all from me....looking forward for your replies...

take care..keep smiling :)
    Preets.

10. Preets

Preets Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

long time no hear...

how are u all doing...have any of you delivered or are close to the due dates..

Im due on the 15th but still havent felt any lightening...

do share ur respective status's :)

take care
    keep smiling
    Preets.