advice

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by kavitasg, Sep 29, 2008.

1. kavitasg

kavitasg New IL'ite

Hi aim kavita from goa and need to stand up for myself,please some body tell me what can do from home or maybe start a small unit to manufacture for some big companies I desperately need to earn 30000 to 40000 a month.as i dont have a house and have to take a loan ,an dlook after my son and self ,mabe in the future buy acar.Please give me some ideas an dhelp me through to implement them.Iam 40 and feel theres very little time left .I dont want to leave my son alone for too long as i would have to in a 9 to 6 job ,so would liketo stat a small unit of my own My working capital will not be much (50000 max)Iam totally confused and scaredI hav edone a pgdiploma in health and nutritionPresently i work part time as a financial consultant with hdfcsl

2. AnjaliD

AnjaliD Senior IL'ite

Dear Kavita,
    I can understand your situation and send you my best wishes.
    But no one here has that magic wand that can give us Rs.30,000/month, just like that.

We can help you with ideas but you have to take the first step in recognizing what kind of business you want to do. You need to come up with the idea depending on your skills, experience, personality, etc. You seem to have done something in Health and nutrition. Check out your city/town and see if there are any other Nutritionists in your area. If not then this could be your chance. Open a Clinic or something. Do some research. Come back to us with what you find and we can discuss it here.

I can understand that you are confused and scared. Don't panic. Life always has its ups and downs. And, I believe that Life will also provide you with a solution , if you are calm and alert to recognize it. So, take a deep breath and think calmly.

Please keep in mind that starting a business is not going to instantly pay you Rs. 30,000 . Starting and running a business is hard work and it pays rewards after a time lapse.

Once again, I would suggest that you think about what exactly you wish to do, come up with some ideas and we all can discuss them here in this forum. Remember, we are here to help you and give you our best advice.

Wish you the best.
    Cheers,
    Anjali

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
    Laxmi likes this.