1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Before You Go To Doc

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by Thyagarajan, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Senior Citizens usually experience the following:
    1. Food choking
    2. Neck pain
    3. Leg cramps.
    4. Tingling feet.
    The self - help tips given below may help especially senior citizens, before they can get to the doctor.
    FOR:
    1. FOOD CHOKING
    You only need to "raise your hands”.
    By raising your hands above your head, the food stuck in your throat will go down by itself.
    2. NECK PAIN
    Sometimes you wake up in the mornings with pain in the neck. One reason could be the use of wrong pillow. In such an situation, you only need to lift your feet, then pull your toes and move your feet in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
    3. CRAMPS
    When you have cramps on your left leg, raise your right hand high, when having cramp in your right leg, raise your left hand high. You will immediately feel better.
    4. TINGLING SENSATION
    When the left foot is tingling, swing your right arm with all your strength, when the right foot is tingling, swing your left arm with all your strength.

kiran82, umaakumar and shreepriya like this.

2. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Sir
    Thanks for this post. Will definitely try it.

Regards
    Uma

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to @shreepriya for her "like" & @uma for the FB.
    Recently I was taken around Kamarajar statue Anna Salai erstwhile mount road Chennai. I remembered the day when dad held my hand walked to a tailor shop just a day before festival. This triggered me to post a story involving my dad, me and Taylors in link:

Dad, I & Taylors
    A part of this story slightly edited appeared under a different caption in Bengalru edition Deccan Herald dt 13 th Feb, ‘24.
    I wish you read and provide your valuable FB. Regards. God Bless

Sartorial slip ups