Creepy And Perverted

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Jun 1, 2023.

1. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Op

After you leave you will regret for not complaining about these guys. These guys must get punishment asap. If you have chance please email or tell your boss why are you leaving.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

My hubby and family do not want to escalate this situation and my brother feels for sure the boss might know and she isn’t taking action coz there were some women before me and these creeps were talking about their character not so good etc probably they complained and no action was taken.too many arguments at home.

I just called my boss and said I will complete PPT at home if needed and paycheck we can resolve it over phone as I cannot come anymore.She is visibly upset but my peace of mind is important now I feel.

More than anything..my doubt if she will give me any reference for the year I worked. That’s all I want.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

These days most places will only confirm dates of employment or they will say something banal if contacted for a reference. Most people will not risk giving negative references. Don’t worry too much about this.

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Oh thank you for letting me know this..
    Wave of relief:)

As long as my reference is okay am happy

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. KavithaUS

KavithaUS Silver IL'ite

Right thing to do would be to report it. Not just for you, but for next female hires as well. And you should not look back. No one is indispensable in workforce. Manager needs something they will hire a consultant/part time staff. Don’t go back and subject yourself to workforce harassment in this age and world.

6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You felt compelled to go back to the office for a couple of days to resolve a paycheck issue and to help the boss so she continues to give a good recommendation. OK. So just go in, hold your nose, and complete the PP presentation? Why engage with the objectionable ex-colleagues in such a discussion? Mentioning your husband's character gave them irresistible fodder. Sorry to say this but you come across as an active contributor to their tasteless discussion.

If you don't want to report their behavior, best is to avoid or minimize interaction.

"Don't argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
    "Never wrestle with a pig because you'll both get dirty and the pig likes it."

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Very True Rihanna..I should have kept quiet.I felt since I was anyways walking out might as well give back a little but unfortunately it backfired.As u said I should have never stopped to their level.Next time I will never engage with people like these. Learnt my lessons .

Ragavisang likes this.