Creepy And Perverted

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Jun 1, 2023.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I had to go to the office as there was some issue with the paycheck.The boss also could not find someone else as I quit abruptly so she wanted me to help out with a PowerPoint presentation for just a couple days.She had been very nice to me so I just wanted to help her as she gave me a good report for the future.

Yesterday when I went the perverts were happy to see me.I casually spoke coz anyways I quit and worst is am just there another couple days.

They again started some nonsense and I didn’t respond. I don’t know how but the topic went about another woman who worked before me and her character.I bluntly told them “why do u judge?”

The men then told how all men and women are just faking and everyone has feelings etc and it was irritating me.They showed me a pic of their friend who was a gentleman initially and after he knew them he turned out not to be such a gentleman after all.

These talks were very disgusting and I don’t know what triggered me but I said..
    “ After seeing all these kind of men am very glad that I have a good husband”. (Hinting about them)

I think that comment made them annoyed.
    One went to say “Maybe your husband should be our friend.I can prove that he isn’t a gentleman”.

I got disgusted and then just started to mind my work and when I was about to leave..
    One of the creeps said “ should I test your husband? I bet you are scared”.. and grinned.

I said” Even if you test anyways u will lose “

I went home angry and my anxiety is over the roof. Am calm and then informed my husband.

my husband said he is not bothered by the comments of these perverts and I shouldn’t either.

I don’t want to go to work but I have the resolve my paycheck issue and need to complete the presentation.

I just wanted to share this..These men have sisters,daughters and they behave this cheap to another woman.

Anyways thanks for reading.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Aren’t you thankful that you left?

Ragavisang and anika987 like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Very much …but disappointed that I couldn’t do anything against them as my family didn’t want me to escalate the situation

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
    Thyagarajan and Ragavisang like this.
  4. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Dear anika987
    Looks like they are trying to provoke you. In this situation Thushtarai kanda thoora vilagu is the best option. Stay away from these creeps and please do not respond to them and ignore their physical presence if you want peace of mind.

Thyagarajan and anika987 like this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Yes dear that’s what am trying to do..

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

What's stopping you from informing your boss?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

My family

8. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

I will be honest with you . I think you are too naive or innocent. i do not know the right word. but the day you quit , it is done. not sure why you had to have discussion with anyone personal in your workspace. if the boss need PPT , take it home and do it.

honestly this does not reflect well in your self respect. why do you take that sh.t and keep it inside you. you should have given left and right then and there.

sorry this will not go far , you will meet jerks everywhere, if you keep taking in. it does not go well. it is better to be homemaker or work in other business like a school or kumon .

sorry for my direct inputs. but work is not your family to treat you anyway you want.

9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

No it’s fine.I appreciate your inputs.Maybe I should have never gone back

10. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

done is done, by goners are GONE....where ever the creepers they will be creeps, when we cant give it back to them left and right then better to leave it alone, instead after you quit you shouldnt be coming here must have solved the pay check issues on the phone or email or talk to your boss on the phone, sometimes when we try to other others like this instance we end up getting not peace with ourselves... leave it, dont worry about that.. You already told them they will lose, so dont bother or worry any more beyond that..

dont worry about this ppl so much as everyone telling everywhere this kind of sickos are there, so when we cant take all this rubbish just ignore everything they say..

Thyagarajan and anika987 like this.