Finest Post Nominations - May 2023

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Rihana, Apr 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Viji Jaan. Women actors have come a long way in the movie industry, yet their continues to be exploitation. I am honored you found my response worthy of nomination.

Chennai Diaries by @Viswamitra

Viswa my friend, I have been reading your Chennai Diaries from the first post. I have limited access to laptop this month, so was not able to response, and often not logged in to even click Like.

Reading the diary has been like being there in Chennai. It felt so nice to read about the new house proceedings, the arrangements, the things that happen on time, and the few delays. I hope you come back with missions accomplished and mostly fond memories. It is great that you are chronicling your trip. Without writing things down we tend to forget many of them as things get so hectic in any India trip.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @iyerviji and @Rihana !

iyerviji, Laks09 and Rihana like this.
  3. Rihana

Thank you Viji dearest. Truly appreciated.
    @hrastro and @swarnamary's response to
    @SuiDhaaga's thread.

@hrastro's and @swarnamary's responses in
    Question For Ladies In Happy Marriage (hrastro)
    Question For Ladies In Happy Marriage (swarnamary)

The question was "Before marriage, did you get a sense, a sign, a gut feeling that your Husband was THE ONE?"
    One responded "But is he my Mr. Right? Well, neither am I his Mrs Right! ... we both are still work-in-progress !!"
    And another responded: "..GOD starts something in our heart only to get that done.."

No wonder both the simple and sweet responses made it to FP nominations.

iyerviji, swarnamary, Laks09 and 3 others like this.
  4. Rihana

Thank you for the nomination Viji Jaan. It makes me truly happy to see a post by Anika nominated by you.
    What Makes You “truly Happy?” by @anika987
    Yet another gentle and light post from Anika. A beautiful combination of introspection of the past with a recognition that "It is going to be a forever journey but each day is getting better I feel."
    Thank you Laks.
    Response by @hrastro in What Makes You “truly Happy?”
    HR's response had Thyagu saying this over there:
    I can only agree wholeheartedly.

One of your most profounds posts, HR. I read it last week and over the weekend I actually found myself practicing it consciously. It was a holiday weekend and I was often waiting for people to come over or respond to my texts, often they were late. Yet, I CHOSE to be in a happy state of mind that I have friends.

Response by @gamma50g in What Makes You “truly Happy?”
    Gamma's first FP nomination and what a deeply reflective one! I found the four items listed in the post to be extremely thought-provoking: close relationships, deep meaningful relationships, being content with what you have, having gratitude towards those who saw potential in you when no one else did. The rest of the post also makes one pause and ponder. Well done, gamma.

anika987, Laks09, iyerviji and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.