1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I enjoyed reading further episodes and look forward to stunning twists.

I like development between Dr chid & Chandrika. You have the knack of fixing attractive names for the characters.

Conversations depicting mundane life portrayed in realistic manner by every character male and female you introduced episode after episode are sure to grip the reader.

The dialogues are axiomatic exemplifies the vicissitude of mediocre and rich life so well that each character deserves my vigorous hand-shake.

It would be more nice to feed information to readers through characters about various aspects of life such as surrogacy, adoption, parenting, property divisions bickering secret among siblings, old age problems and fudes related to mil dil fil bil .
    Of course profound romance you had dealt here in depth and possessiveness etc add juice to the story-line.

When paragraphs are too long, there is a tendency to skip certain passages.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
    Madhurima21 and aarthi28 like this.
  2. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

Very interesting episode..waiting for Chandrika's love story to start

3. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Yayyyyyyyy......:banana::banana::banana::banana:

aarthi28 likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear @Thyagarajan
    Happy to see such a detailed comments from your end and the way you have expressed your thoughts make me feel how much extent you are travelling with my story line. I am actually :banana::banana::banana:. Yes, i am trying to cover this story line with a mundane day to day happenings. In deed to get the grip of the characters who stay with us around.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

HI Friends positing the next episode
    @VinuthaS @mbharani @Madhurima21 @Thyagarajan @Lalithambigai @vidukarth

Episode 67:

Chandrika: “You told me something. I was on the other side of the car. What was it?”

Chid Vilas: “I said I am not married and we are not couples” and started the car.

For a moment, she stood still not knowing why he told such words to him and Lakshmi came near her, “Akka they are not couples and he insisted that to you. Don’t you understand?”

Chandrika stood froze when he saw her face in the rear mirror until their car moved from their street.

Lakshmi came near her and asked, “Akka, what is happening?” and Lakshmi did not have an answer.

Chandrika: “I really don’t understand what the doctor is saying”

Lakshmi: “Hmm… Is he is not making it clear that he is unmarried and a smile in his face has a liking for you”

Chandrika turned to see her face for a moment, “Lakshmi, come-on, what do you mean?”

Lakshmi: “Akka, be frank with me. Don’t you like this doctor?”

Chandrika: “What are you asking? I am still not clear what he is saying and what you are saying?”
    Lakshmi: “Akka, are you a tube light. Are you going to be like this for your lifetime.”

Chandrika: “Lakshmi, please be specific as I am not getting your point.”

Lakshmi: “Ok Akka, I strongly feel that Doctor has a liking for you.”

Chandrika: “He is one of the famous cardiologists in the city. For his profession and status why should he look for someone like me.”

Lakshmi: “Come on Chandu akka, let him be from any profession. Love is not going to be different for different person based on their profession. One day or the other, Doctor will also get married and have kids and why could not that person be you?”

Chandrika: “Hmm… I don’t get any feel towards him like that rather with anyone. Let’s see later. Now, I have got lots to do”

Lakshmi: “Don’t just run away from me. You are hiding your feelings from me”

Chandrika: “Not really”, she said in a smiling way and moved from that place.

Chandrika went to his father and sat along with him who was still discussing with Narayanan Uncle.

Narayanan saw Chandrika and said, “Hope you have got a good lawyer”

Chandrika: “Yes, Uncle she is really good.”

Chakravarthy: “Yes sir, she seems to be good and thanks for your referral”

Narayanan: “Yes sir, she is a straightforward woman and a very bold lady too. Her arguments in the court will be very good and she also fight for public causes whenever needed.”

Chakravarthy: “Good to hear. For such people, they must safeguard their families She will get threats and all right. She is having a small daughter too.”

Narayanan: “No, she is not married.”

Chakravarthy: “Oh, who is that doctor then?”

Narayanan: “Oh… he is Chid Vilas, my Friend’s son. His father is also a famous lawyer. Suchi’s father was murdered in front of her mother and she went into a state of trauma. Though suchi was shocked for some days, she regained her mental strength and fought for Justice.”

Chakravarthy and Chandrika saw each other in surprise and Chakravarthy said, “Really, she is great”

Narayanan: “Her Father and that Doctor’s father are close friends and they want to get them married.”

Chandrika got a slight jerk on hearing that unknowingly.

Chakravarthy: “Oh, is it”

Narayanan: “They are yet to get married. I don’t know whose kid is that. Suchi’s mother had become mentally upset and was staying quiet for very long time as she did not come out of that trauma. But when I spoke to Suchi to check out for Chandrika’s need for a lawyer, she mentioned that her mother is getting on well than before.”

Chandrika was impressed by Suchi’s background and her boldness. She also liked the way she was handling the kid and she still felt that the Doctor and Suchi made a good pair.

Chandrika: “I also thought that the doctor and Suchi madam are married.”

Narayanan: “Yes Chandrika, for people who see them at first instance, it may look like that. I have been told that they are childhood friends and heard that they will be getting married soon.”

Chandrika felt happy for them and thought for a while about the doctor and his conversation with her. She was a bit puzzled about that. Yet, she left this thought for that moment and her eyes concentrated on Chiranjeevi as he was found restless and looking outside for someone.

Chakravarthy asked Chandrika to take Narayanan to have his breakfast and Narayanan stood up from his chair, “It’s ok sir. I shall take care” and Chandrika, “Come on Uncle, please come I will accompany with you” and took him along with her to the space allocated for serving food.

Chandrika accompanied him to the Dining area and she said, “Uncle, when is Nandita coming back. I am eager to meet her.”

Narayanan smiled and said: “It is a surprise and she don’t want me to reveal the dates. It’s deal between us.”

Chandrika: “Hmm… I will find it out myself”.

She saw Chiranjeevi’s search for someone and she also noticed him going out of the house without anyone’s knowledge. She excused herself from Nandita’s father and went to upstairs and looked at the side of the road he went. She saw his brother’s old friend who used to visit him near their old Gated community they stayed. Chiranjeevi looked around to ensure no one was watching him. Chandrika ensured she is not noticed by him. He went to see him and he gave some packets to him and Chiranjeevi handed him money by taking it from the inner pocket of his pant. Chandrika was noticing everything. She could guess that he was paying him money for a parcel he got from him. She remembered the face of the local guy who was sharing a cigar with Chiru when she saw them sometime back while returning home. She came down immediately and in no time Chiranjeevi was also back home and he packed his bag. Their uncle Shanmugam was also there and they went to his father and said, “Uncle, We are leaving now. I have some work in the village”.

Chakravarthy looked at Chiranjeevi to have started with his Uncle and it was not a surprise to him for his irresponsibility. Sivagami looked at him to have started to their native and she said, “Chiranjeevi, stay for some days and then go dear”

Chandrika also wanted him to stay for some time.

Chakravarthy: “Hmmm… Sir has got lots of responsibilities left over there in our village. If he goes and sign up the papers, then only the salaries will be released.”, He said in a strong teasing way.

Sivagami felt embarrassed for his words, but Chiranjeevi wanted to start as early as possible.

Chiranjeevi: “No dad. It’s not like that. I have spoken to a new contractor spoken for lease for our Mango groves. I have told him to come tomorrow and I need to start today.”

Chakravarthy looked at him in an irritating way and called Palani, Lakshmi’s father: “Palani, Palani”

He ran from the entrance as he shouted his name. He was wearing a dhoti, khadi shirt and a towel in his arms. He came near him and told, “Yes sir, What do you need?”

Chakravarthy: “What is the update on Mango groves lease details?”

Palani: “We have completed the discussion on the lease details and the agreement papers are signed. They will release the payment anytime this week. The dates for plucking the mangoes is for the next 3 months on whatever is being grown in our groves. The Maintenance is also agreed by them. But we can go any time to inspect their work and they should do any further plantation in pur groves.”

He completed the updates with both his hands folded together with due respect.

Chakravarthy: “You may go Palani” and he turned to Chiru and asked, “Which person you are talking to for plucking of mangoes from our groves”

Chiranjeevi remained silent and Shanmugam helped him, “Uncle, I had only told to start off with this work. He is just now starting and he is not aware of what is being handled by whom”

Chakravarthy: “Shanmugam, Are you not aware all of them are taken care by Palani over there and he gives me all the updates. Why are you trying to protect him and what is that you are trying to get because of doing this. You are spoiling my son and what do you need from me. You need my property”

Chandrika understood the situation very well and tried to act smart.

Chakravarthy: “Chandrika don’t stop me”

Chandrika raised her tone, “Come on dad. This is our house function, why are you creating a chaos here. Chiru will change himself soon.”

Chakravarthy was tired of that day and stood up and moved to his room.

Chakravarthy: “How many works are here? Look, we need to shift the house from there to here? As a responsible guy, he should help us. But he is in urge to move from this place. Everything will be taken care by Chandrika and you will say that I care for her. Does he have some responsibility, yet this Sivagami will not let her son down”, he murmured and left that place with his walking stick.

Sivagami could not utter a word as he was correct and Chiranjeevi took this chance to leave as early as possible along with his uncle Shanmugam.

Shanmugam: “I am leaving Sivagami. Don’t worry, things will be fine soon”

Sivagami: “Brother, please take care of him and change him”.

She was thinking that he will be taking care of her son while he was with some other plans to exploit her family for their properties they hold.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello: Good going.
    At this part, I can’t help thinking of Bhoomika the protagonist in the daily sun tv 9.30 pm serial “ Anbë Vah” (அன்பே வா).

The suspense is Chiranjeevi. Would he turn over a new leaf? Would his uncle Shanmugham make him a scapegoat in signing into deal blindfolded.

7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends finished off the next episode and posting.

Episode 68:

Sivagami could not utter a word as he was correct and Chiranjeevi took this chance to leave as early as possible along with his uncle Shanmugam.

Shanmugam: “I am leaving Sivagami. Don’t worry, things will be fine soon”

Sivagami: “Brother, please take care of him and change him”.

She was thinking that he will be taking care of her son while he was with some other plans to exploit her family for their properties they hold.

Chandrika could not stop his brother and also was particular in knowing what he got from that guy as a parcel and what was the urge of him to leave this much fast. Before she could think all this, Shanmugam’s car left their house.

Chakravarthy called Palani and asked him to come to his room. For the sake of his health, his room was arranged with a bed and few things were already made available for him.

Chakravarthy sat on his bed and Palani came and sat in the floor with his legs folded.

Chakravarthy: “Palani, how are things going on there?”

Palani: “Sir, all are ok. Yield is as usual and I have given tender for the groves, rice, Urad dhall, pea nuts and Sugar cane too. For the new type of Sona masuri rice, yield is good and also a good welcome in the market. For the wooden churner oils we have been doing, I spoke to some shops in Chennai also and agreed with few chain of shops. They also asked for Karuppatti( Blackberry), Jaggery and palm sugar which will be included in our supplies.”

Chakravarthy: “All these are fine. Tell me about Chiru. Is he staying there in our house? Does anyone come to meet him over there. Is he visiting the fields?”

Palani itched his head and hesitated to talk and yet continued by looking at his face, “Sir, Chiru brother is at house only. But he drinks and smokes. Shanmugam sir often comes and he also brings some foreign alcohol items. He often puts music with high sound and enjoying happily with the food provided to him.”

Chakravarthy expected this and got the intention of Shanmugam.

Palani hesitated and spoke, “Please don’t tell Amma that I told all these. She will yell at me.”

Chakravarthy: “I Understand. SO, he is not doing anything and enjoying his life there and this Shanmugam is supporting and spoiling him”

Palani remained silent and said, “Sir, you need any help sir to shift the items. Few of our workers are also there and I will coordinate with Chandrika amma and do the shifting.”

Chakravarthy: “Ok, talk to her and proceed with the work”

Palani left the room and met Chandrika, “Chandrama, when can we start the shifting of things from the old house to our new house”

Chandrika: “No worries anna. The things will come here in the evening. We will get them unpacked to the respective rooms once they are here.”

Suchithra attended the college day function the next day where she was one of the chief guests as requested by the college girls. Chid Vilas accompanied suchi on her request and he was himself surprised with the speech she gave to the students over there. She spoke about women empowerment, their freedom which they should use it within their limits, awareness for the girls about how girls get in to cyber frauds and lose their lives. She gave them an insight about how many girls spoil their lives with social media friendships and how they are trapped. She gave speech to boys too and how they should be supportive to the girls. She ensured about attraction that doesn’t lose for long time for both boys and girls. It was a casual talk and both the genders applauded for the way she presented to the students.

The girls who invited her came to her and hugged her tight and said, “Thanks a lot mam. It was a wonderful speech you gave which is very much needed for our generation of students. It was an inspiring one.”

Suchi smiled at her and said, “That’s ok” and She started with Chid Vilas in his car. She heard some girls stating, “They make a good pair right” and suchi told chid vilas to drive to a Drive inn restaurant in their way. They reached there in another 30 minutes.

Chid Vilas : “What is that you wanted to discuss with me?”

Suchi: “I will tell you Chidu. I am worried about our marriage very much.”

Chid Vilas: “What is that you are worried about.”

Suchi: “I don’t know Chidu, though we decided to marry, again some hesitant thought comes in my mind to look at you as my life partner.”

Chid Vilas thought “Hmmm… Even I am having the same feel all the time and you only initiated it this time to our parents,”

Chid Vilas: “What’s your problem? Are you in love with someone?”

Suchi looked at him and said, “Me… in love. I don’t know. I have not met anyone like that. But I feel some one is at the back of me. Someone is watching me closely. And not the least Sushma…”, she stopped

Chid Vilas: “Who is following you? Did you meet any person? And Sushma, what about her. We need to find her parents, right?”

Suchi: “No…”, she hesitated and continued, “I strongly feel someone is following me. I could not see any such person. He could be nearby too. And Sushma, I am addicted to the little one more and more. Moreover, if we marry also, I need a favour, we should adopt Sush as our daughter. You should agree to that?”

Chid Vilas thought for a while as how he is going to open up about Chandrika. But felt “Oh my god. Before I could open up with Chandrika, How can I Express my feelings to Suchi”

Suchi: “What happened? What are you thinking about? You don’t like me adopting Sush and your help needed for that as a parent partner”

Chid Vilas: “No that is not the reason. You say, someone is following you and you don’t find anyone.”

Suchi: “Yes Chidu, it is a feel of Déjà vu. I feel to have moved with that person and now I sense him around me in many places I go since I started to go to work”

Chid Vilas: “Sounds interesting and you could find that person.”

Suchi: “yes Chidu, I feel a connect with him making me to feel something different.”

Chid Vilas: “You too got some feel like me”

Suchi: “What do you mean? Do you also feel the same?”

Chid Vilas: “Don’t over think that it could be me as we will not get that feeling for sure. Let me frank. Please don’t mistake me to say that. I also feel whether it will work out between us as life partners or not?”

Suchi: “Come on. Don’t say you are in Love”, she said as she smiled towards with a false vision.

Chid vilas now got his guts and adjusted his throat and said, “Yes Suchi, I am in Love. I am feeling love for the past few months. I am feeling restless, having sleepless nights, un attention to my usual chores”

Suchi laughed aloud, “hey after so much year, we are thirty now and finally you found love. But what will happen to me? Will you not marry me?”

Suchithra is the best friend chid vilas rather anyone will get in their life. She always thinks of others problem as her issues wand will always try to help them in whatever way she can. It could be for any legal case or any help needed. When it comes to Chidu, her bestie, she will do her best for him.

Chid Vilas thought as how she will take this matter. For Suchi’s nature, who always care for others, it was easy to take it up from Chidu.

Suchi: “Am surprised. Who is that lucky chap Chidu? I am going to miss you?”

Chid Vilas: “Hey, I thought you will yell at me hearing this”

Suchi: “Hey, why should I shout or yell at you. I am happy for you and who is that lucky girl to get my bestie as her fiancée”

Chid Vilas: “Suchi, are you really not angry on me. Don’t you think about your mom and my parents who has dreamt about our marriage plans”

Suchi: “Come on. I will handle my mom. I want you to be happy. Who knows, I am going to be a spinster all my lifetime”

Chid Vilas: “Come on Suchi, don’t talk like that? I have not even proposed to her yet”

Suchi was having a juice and burst to laugh and the juice spited from her mouth splattered in his face.

Chid Vilas: “Hey come on Suchi” and took a tissue and wiped his face.

Suchi: “Sorry dear. Who is that lucky girl”

Chid vilas did not want to open up about her and said, “ I will let you know once I propose and she accepts my love”

Suchi: “Who will reject by buddy. Anyway, I will leave it your choice and I wish she accepts your love soon. Now I need to look for another father for my Sush”

Chid Vilas admired his friend and the way she takes things. He thought for a while as how she cares for the little one to get a father and she is truly a wonder woman for him.

Vidhya was feeling light in the coming days and continued to chat with Dilip too. She felt very close to him and wanted to close to him for the way he has given her freedom. She shared about her family and he enquiries often about them, their needs, about her sister, about her shop. This connect gave her a good comfy feel with him. Sindhuja was also getting normal and continued with her work. Once they were spending time at Café, Vidhya casually talked about Dilip and told that he proposed her and said that as a joke.

Sindhu: “Really, he proposed and told that as a joke”

Vidhya: “Yes. I told not to play with me and he said, to change my mindset, he played with me like that.”

Sindhu: “Hmm…” and she smiled at her. At some point of her discussion, Vidhya has also shared about Vidharth to Sindhu after the incident too.

Sindhu: “Hmm for people like Vidharth, Dilip is far good.”

Vidhya: “Come on Sindhu, I am doing good now and don’t want myself to get into another relation and hurt myself.”

Sindhu: “Yes, Vidhya. I have chosen my life, but it did not work out on how I expected. As it was chosen by me and I respect the society, my parents and I have chosen to live as I must live for my children.”

Vidhya: “Why is god punishing you like this? You are good to everyone.?”

Sindhu: “I have accepted karma and hence I can pull my life.”

Vidhya: “I appreciate you and now I feel, how I have wasted my past few years with unwanted thoughts. You are into a family and could not come out of it. But I could have come out of it soon but wasted my life and made it miserable for people around me.”

Sindhu: “Leave it dear. Please live for yourselves, get married to a person who understand you well”

Vidhya thought about Dilip for a while and smiled to herself.

Sindhu: “Hey what happened, you are laughing to yourselves”

Vidhya: “Nothing Sindhu”, she smiled and they left the cafeteria.

Sindhu started to like Dilip and was expecting for the moment to open up with him soon.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry friends, there is a typo. Please read the last sentence of the previous episode as Vidhya instead of Sindhu. Apologies.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Noted. Sindu - possessive Sandeep saga already there. Now Vidhya in isolation smiles thinking of DiLip. But would they end up enjoying cohabitation? Trend among technologists working in nights in India for other nation or nations day working hours.

aarthi28 likes this.
  10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Lalithambigai and Thyagarajan like this.