1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find the name/characters/author of this novel?

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Gayathri47, Oct 7, 2010.

1. ramanichandar

ramanichandar New IL'ite

I want to know the story name and author name of one tamil novel,
    Hero: sakthi
    Heroine: revathy
    They got married bcoz if family issue snd they went to USA where he works, she was illiterate. So, she went through some obstacles but her husband helped her and they fell into love, then she studied.the story went like this.
    Thanks in advance.

2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Kadhal radhiye by Subasree Krishnaveni

3. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

Hi frnds I am searching for a novel. Hero lives in a joint family, he is the eldest son, he will not marry as he missed his child hood sweet heart.. but will want to marry her when he comes to know she is awidow. How both of them marry and family lives happy is story.. pls help me find it.

4. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

Hi frnds I am searching for a novel. Hero lives in a joint family, he is the eldest son, he will not marry as he missed his child hood sweet heart.. but will want to marry her when he comes to know she is awidow. Hero is friends with his chitappa very much.. he owns a dress shop i think and name might be mano i think.Heroine refuses first, their relationship after marriage isvery natural.How both of them marry and family lives happy is story.. pls help me find it.

5. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

Searching for a novel where hero will be College professor. He ll get engaged to heroine who will be a masters student in that college. Because of this they will not tell others in college. The story is about their relationship and what happens when someone tries to character assassination her in the college. Help me find novel.. thank you

6. riyasaran

riyasaran New IL'ite

Hi.. please help me find the novel name. I think I read it before 14 years back in kanmani.

Heroine is a Tamil girl... hero is a foreigner. They first meet in a office related video conference call meeting. She goes to his country for office work and they work in the same office and fell in love. He took her to his home to meet his parents. They decided to marry.

When she returned back to India she stopped hearing from hero. She tried all the ways to contact him but no leads to his whereabouts. She goes there searching for him. After many hurdles she found him living in another country with his parents and his twin brother's family. Hero's twin brother was dead. He's taking care of his brother's family and hiding the truth from his aged parents.

Finally his sister-in-law realize their feelings for each other and help them reunite.

please help me find the novel name and author.