1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Magic!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rgsrinivasan, Dec 26, 2022.

1. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Thyagarajan, for sharing this nice video!
    Hope you shared the content with @nayidulhan in english :) .

Regards,
    RG Srinivasan

nayidulhan and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. nayidulhan

nayidulhan Silver IL'ite

@Thyagarajan @rgsrinivasan I received the translation of this Dr's speech in my inbox. One member translated it and sent it to my inbox.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I am glad an IL'ite took the initiative and sent it via PM to you. S/he who took to translate and PM to you deserves accolade and applause from @RGs & I.
    If that translation appears here, it would benefit others who too are ignorant of Tamil.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

nayidulhan likes this.
  4. nayidulhan

nayidulhan Silver IL'ite

@Thyagarajan,
    You are right. A lot of people will benefit if I post the translation here. So here goes...

Jaisa unhoney kar ke dikhaya, waisey breathing karni hai. Shayad isey kapalbhati bolthey hain, Baba Ramdev ke videos dekh sakthey hain Youtube par.
    Meditation yani Dhyaan karo subah 4 ya 5 bajey
    Law of Attraction subah 4 ya 5 bajey zyada kaam karta hai tho uss samay jago aur bhagwan se maango tumhe jo chahiye
    Mahiney mein 100 Kms daudo, nahin daud sakthey ho tho chalo. matlab din mein 3 kms chalo ya daudo taki mahiney mein 100 kms ke kareeb cover ho jaye.
    Agar ground nahin tumhare ghar ke paas, tho jahan khade ho wahi daudho ya chalo. Treadmill ho tho uss par chalo ya daudho.
    We are all stressed which we need to overcome.
    I am telling with 51 years experience.
    I have read in Tamil medium,
    Where there is happiness, there cannot be heart attack.
    Go for annual health check-ups without fail where they will check LDL/HDL Cholestrol
    Avoid eating non-veg daily, sugar and smoking.
    Even if you avoid all of them and have healthy habits, still you are at risk if your parents had heart attack because you are having the same genes as them.
    If a guy's father had sugar, this guy to will likely have sugar.
    Similarly if his father had heart attack, highly likely this guy too will have.
    These days people are getting heart attack at 19 yrs, 30 yrs, tennis players are getting and Cricket players are getting. Even actors who did gym regularly have got.
    He gives example of a doctor in Coimbatore who was huffing and puffing after carrying his luggage of 30 kilos in both hands and climbing the stairs as there was no lift. Once he got through the stairs, he stood there breathing heavily and collapsed.
    Eat healthy, have more vegetables, avoid Pizza, even Masala dosa is better than Pizza. Butter milk is better than Coca Cola. Exercise at least once daily.

rgsrinivasan and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for acceding & posting hindi translation of the video ibid.
    God Bless.

nayidulhan likes this.