Shivarathri's Significance And A Short Story Of A Devotee

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by Viswamitra, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@Laks09,

I am overwhelmed by the comments about Amar Chitra Kada vibe coming from you as well as @SunPa. It is elevating to learn that this small write up helped so many of ILites to connect with it. I already have in my list to write a spiritual book (as suggested by Rihana including all that I shared here in IL) and now I have to add a children's book to my list.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
    Rihana and Laks09 like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Because of the encouragement I had received here, I got an idea to write a detailed script for enacting Kannappa Nayanar's story into a play by the children. The properties might be a little hard to arrange but I feel the children should act in a play where two children can act as Priest and Kannappa Nayanar.

Conversation with Lord Ganesha I wrote in 4 volumes is already converted into a script and the children acted in that play a few years back. The children brought life into that script by their extraordinary expressions, dialogue delivery and by creating properties needed for the play.

Rihana, Laks09 and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame