1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

One Best Thing About your Friend...

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by chillbreeze, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

I am one of those unlucky ones who doesn't have a best friend, have many good and great friends yet will turn to you guys on anonymous forums, can't talk to them. :roll:

2. Sindhujaft

Sindhujaft Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

I have loads and loads of friends. But very few are close to me and in that Only one is my soul mate i can say. Best part of my life is my friend. Without her i couldnt make it in college and even now. I can say she is my friend, Philosopher and guide. whatever happens the first person i would go either good or bad is to her. And she is all to me. More than a sister. During my hard times she gives the best solution.

Hope our friendship lasts forever.

3. RamyaMusic

RamyaMusic Silver IL'ite

I am here not to talk about the big friend list in fb, but to talk about my one best friend..

We studied together from 6th class to 12th.. And then, with our rigorous preparations went to the same prestigious engineering college in Chennai in same group.. We were fortunate to share the same hostel room for 4 years.. And when I moved to Hyderabad for job, she too got a transfer and another lovely year together..

What I like about her is the way she handles tough situations, keeps herself cheerful and helps others wherever possible. Being an only child, I became her sister.. We were a part of each other's family.. I helped her with academics, taught her cooking.. She moulded me in many ways.. Taught me to control my anger.. She is my God sent gift..

Now both of us are happily married.. I have 2 kids and she is expecting.. Hope out kids would share this same love and affection.. Even now, both of us are just a phone call away..

sindmani likes this.
  4. Sindhuja12

Sindhuja12 Silver IL'ite

Hi, Happy to be a part of this Topic. My Best friend is suwetha. she is a lecturer in Cbe. She is ma Bestie since School. I really really miss her. Even though we communicate rarely, She is my Best of Best Friends.

5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

My best friend is Aishvarya. We share sisterly bond. Both of us don't have a sister. She is a dedicated person.

Sindhuja12 likes this.
  6. PatsyWofford

PatsyWofford New IL'ite

Friend is someone who can understand me more than myself. True friends will be with us in both good and bad times. Sharing happiness to them will makes us to increase our joy and sharing our sad will decrease it and makes us more energetic. True friend show us the best way to reach success. It is the friends who gave confidence to move forward in every tough situation. If you want writing service Click here

7. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Not best but common/requisite amongst all.
    Ridiculous spontaneity in life!

“I am watching this tv ad about a restaurant that is serving four types of biryanis in two types of banana leaves. When are you free to visit?”

“I will pick the hungry hippo in say 25 minutes.”

I love such playful spontaneity than meticulous planning in friends. Well, I can say, that’s the obligated best in friends.

8. godsgp

godsgp Silver IL'ite

She can keep a calm face in the most distressing situation and act like a queen while inside she can be bursting like a firecracker gone awry.
    I wish I could learn how to keep that demeanor from her.

9. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Its good to have good friends. But always maintain a good relationaships with a fixed distance..
    According to me... YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND TO YOURSELF

anika987 likes this.