1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Stmoach Worms Even After Deworming And Solution

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Janakinarne, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

My baby was 3yrs old,and she is having stmoach worms(white colour) last month and given albendazole syrup two doses and after that she was k for two weeks and yesterday night she felt something and asked me to check when i checked there is a white worm at Anal area and i removed it with ear bud and later she slept,
    It's just been 2weeks after her deworming and how to fight it again,doc suggested no deworming for next 6months ..
    Is anyone faced the situation and what the solution for this..
    Plz am shocked and totally down with the situation..
    Plz share some remedies to get relief from this..
    First time she has this worms problem..
    She won't take any chocolates nor icecream nor sweets,not even one chocolate in a week..but feeling sad with this..
    Plz plz share your experience
    Thank u

2. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

earlier there use to be a prescription medicine to treat this which is given as two doses but now nothing is available but the only thing they doctors recommending now is reeses pinworm medicine which is available in amazon.. this is one doctors now use for kids at times.. you can try to take a look at this and see if this is useful for your daughter before you use it have a talk with your doctor .. hope this helps..

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

S dear it's albendazole syrup as two doses with a gap of 2 weeks ,ehi h is done just 15days back again the worm was found ,so worrying about it

4. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

You can start for again or follow the remedies others suggested in other thread and one more thing is make sure you wash her sheets and otherclothings in warm water again

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:What is the root cause? It is important to study and investigate the root cause for this malady. It could be something related to intake of food and even water and milk. It could be bacteria and deficiency in hygiene. Have a holistic approach.